• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The thing is, I feel like this is actually a pretty mediocre performance from Clinton. It's just that Trump is like the point of singularity for all the bullshit in the universe, so it doesn't matter, she's still destroying him.

I was going to make a joke post about my cyber security, but I had to stop. The question is about cyber security. What the fuck does the border patrol have anything to do with border security. Why the fuck does the contents of the DNC emails have anything to do with cyber security.

This essay sounds like me writing in middle school. Make everything be about my main plot.

Alt-right must be pretty darn pissed at that 400 pound comment

Trump really looks off the chains and I imagine its only going to get worse with the next few debates because I honestly don't think he has the knowledge base to have a rational conversation.

Debirudog

i think some of the extra nervous people here are just subconsciously extra critical of Hillary than Trump fucking everything up. Unless she makes a crystal clear performance, anything less perfect would just look bad lol.

Like seriously, I do not see how Trump won on the birthirism issue.

The thing is, I feel like this is actually a pretty mediocre performance from Clinton. It's just that Trump is like the point of singularity for all the bullshit in the universe, so it doesn't matter.

You remember how he started the debate? She got to him. She poked him on taxes, on his business, and he became completely unhinged. Her positive performance is just okay, but she's the reason he's flailing so badly. I wouldn't call it mediocre.

The thing is, I feel like this is actually a pretty mediocre performance from Clinton. It's just that Trump is like the point of singularity for all the bullshit in the universe, so it doesn't matter.

I think she's had a few good moments, but has only been OK. Trump is a dumpster fire imploding upon itself

I have been disappointed by Hillary, as well.

She's too much on her talking points and not enough reacting to what Trump is saying.

I understand that you can't get riled by him, but you need to also directly go at some of his comments.

spock

Trump is not fucking winning, if even an 8 year old can tell all Trump is saying is a word salad.

The beginning and end of the debate is going to be the deciding factor perception wise, most will see Trump coming out strong at the start, Hillary has to lock the end down.

The thing is, I feel like this is actually a pretty mediocre performance from Clinton. It's just that Trump is like the point of singularity for all the bullshit in the universe, so it doesn't matter, she's still destroying him.

It's not easy to implement your debate plan once Trump starts going off the rails. She's adjusted on the fly pretty well.

Clinton going back to getting drawn into Trump's stuff. She's too good to do that, why does she keep doing it? Press the advantage, talk to your base.
I think if she'd focused a little more on the fact that Trump refused to answer the question and was pimping birther shit recently, she could've had a knockout moment. I wish she'd kept on it just a little more. But still, a v good exchange.

Trump never reading a single word of cybersecurity policy briefs after he was owned so badly on that topic during one the Republican debates is really strange.

Hopfrog

When your opponent puts the ball on a tee for you, you don't need perfect swings.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Why are Americans incapable of pronouncing Muslim or Caliphate? The u in Muslim and the second a in Caliphate are short vowels not long, damnit.

Boke1879

i think some of the extra nervous people here are just subconsciously extra critical of Hillary than Trump fucking everything up. Unless she makes a crystal clear performance, anything less perfect would just look bad lol.

Like seriously, I do not see how Trump won on the birthirism issue.

Seriously. The tax shit, the whole not paying workers shit, birther shit and then the whole race relation shit was brutal for him. I suspect that shit will get a lot of play.

You don't say you take advantage of workers.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I have been disappointed by Hillary, as well.

She's too much on her talking points and not enough reacting to what Trump is saying.

I understand that you can't get riled by him, but you need to also directly go at some of his comments.

Two more debates to refine her style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom