• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopfrog

Will say it now. After an hour of this if anyone is claiming a Trump victory they are out of their mind.

Call me a bleeding heart liberal if I am wrong.

Wilsongt

In my opinion Hillary has been doing a little better in the late part of the debate thus far but Trump is going to be pegged as coming off with the win unless she can keep the current pace up.

On a side note, my 8yo daughter said "how come Trump just says a bunch of words that dont mean anything", got a big LOL from me, she is advanced for her age but will see how much of the country felt the same way post debate.

Trump is not fucking winning, if even an 8 year old can tell all Trump is saying is a word salad.

sphagnum

Banned
So some things Trump has admitted to today

Tax evasion
Stiffing workers
Hoping the economy would collapse
Not allowing black tenants

sazzy

Maggie Haberman
Reporter
10:06 PM ET
Fact Check; The spokesman for the NYPD just tweeted that murders and shootings are down significantly this year, by the way.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Almost guarantee he brings up her emails Again for this one.

Clinton could have done better on the Birther exchange. She could have really gone in and questioned why Donald continued to believe Obama was not born in 2012-2016. And if he will apologize to Obama.

Will say it now. After an hour of this if anyone is claiming a Trump victory they are out of their mind.

Call me a bleeding heart liberal if I am wrong.

He's keeping up and that is going to give him the "win" unless Clinton manages to land something truly humiliating. She let him off easy on the Birther shit. She should have read his quotes after 2011. Especially the conspiracy theory of the administration assassinating that Hawaiian official on a plane.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Clinton going back to getting drawn into Trump's stuff. She's too good to do that, why does she keep doing it? Press the advantage, talk to your base.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Craziest moment of the night so far for me is him responding to Hillary attacking him on not paying his staff with "they didn't deserve it". There's so many stories about him being terrible at paying his dues that there's no doubt that is a habit of his, but still surprising he owns up to it like that.

I do wonder if he's an honest guy that ends up lying all the time just because he has no clue what the fuck he's talking about.

Teggy

Frank Luntz
Frank Luntz‏ @FrankLuntz

So far, 17 people in my group say Hillary is winning; 3 say Trump.

Tax question weakened him, birther question destroyed him. #DebateNight

The replies from salty trumpers are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom