• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dierce

Nobody is going to give a fuck about this lol
I agree but the media will spin it and in effect, polls will show tightening because that is what always happens unless pollsters wait until after this Sunday.

I was expecting Kaine to be a better debater than Clinton...

Holmes

Is anyone else really annoyed with Pence? He sounds like he's half asleep and they both try to talk over each other, but his stupid line about people in Scranton not caring about numbers was so dumb.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Told you guys you were drastically underestimating Pence. Guy knows how to control a debate.

Boke1879

I agree but the media will spin it and in effect, polls will show tightening because that is what always happens unless pollsters wait until after this Sunday.

I was expecting Kaine to be a better debater than Clinton...

Nah, polls won't tighten based off the VP debate. If anything nothing changes. Gonna assume right now this comes off as a tie.

We aren't electing Kaine or pence for president.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nah, polls won't tighten based off the VP debate. If anything nothing changes. Gonna assume right now this comes off as a tie.

HylianTom posted charts from 2008 that showed the VP debate absolutely had an effect.

Hopfrog

Right. At the end of the day it is still Trump's name at the top of the ticket, and he is still a flaming mess.

PBY

Banned
Kaine is hella disappointing brehs

Pence is actually crushing this given the shit he's having to spin for Trump

Boke1879

HylianTom posted charts from 2008 that showed the VP debate absolutely had an effect.

I mean Dems were probably excited because Biden made Ryan look like a child.

These 2 are talking over each other and this shit is pretty boring. Nobody has that charisma like papa Joe.

Republican discourse is easy mode. You literally get to say facts don't matter, everything sucks but it only sucks because of government, we'll cut taxes and that will make everything better. Pence sounds as good as any Generic Republican from the last 10 years, but to be fair, Generic Republican dominates state and off-year elections.

How hardcore of a Republican is this woman?

No one other than the WSJ Editorial board cares about the national debt and Social Security is going to continue to be solvent.

sazzy

Pence is entirely on defence. That's good. He's constantly responding only to Kaine and not to the question.

Agreed.

He's had some good hits, but his interruptions are annoying as fuck because Pence is not responding to the interruptions; he just keeps talking. So it makes Kaine look desperate as fuck.

No it fucking doesn't. Kaine is calling out his bullshit on the fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom