• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how the hurricane is gonna affect the numbers. I'm sure Trump is a little bit relieved because it takes some heat off of him. But at the same time, it's another lost week. By next week, we only effectively have three weeks left in this election.

Veelk

Banned
So, about the third debate.

How do people view Chris Wallace from Fox? Is he going to let Trump control the debate or what?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Why does the VP debate always seem more intimate than the presidential debates? The candidates sit down, relatively close to each other, and it seems a bit more casual overall.

Maybe it's an image thing. I wouldn't be surprised if Presidential candidates prefer to debate standing up to project power and control. One less thing to worry about, you can get some weird body language cues when people sit down.

I wonder how the hurricane is gonna affect the numbers. I'm sure Trump is a little bit relieved because it takes some heat off of him. But at the same time, it's another lost week, and by next week, we only effectively only have three weeks left.

Trump will rush to the Carolina's to deliver Play-Doh ASAP

Holmes

Will Hillary have a pillow?
Yes.

71LoUJ1HtIL._SL256_.jpg

So, about the third debate.

How do people view Chris Wallace from Fox? Is he going to let Trump control the debate or what?
He is not a complete hack. He has been tough on Trump people in the past. But he will bring up non-issues like Benghazi and email stuff.

Kwixotik

To be fair it did in 2012. Maybe because liberals are notorious chicken littles and they needed reassurance? Idk

Obama did not do a good job defending his first term, then Biden came in and destroyed Ryan. Gave everyone life.
I was there and the majority of those present thought Biden was a huge jerk and uncharismatic the whole time. I was just like "wat". Then I remembered I live in Kentucky.

Kwixotik

How did it even come to be accepted for media personalities to be presidential debate moderators in the first place? I think maybe it would be a smidgen better if it were someone, ya know, experienced in moderating debates and without a vested interest in a horse race narrative.

Crocodile

I was going to say "OMG get to the point Kaine!" but I see Pence is doing the exact same thing so.......I guess this is just how these things roll?

Boke1879

This debate won't be shit as far as entertainment imo. I'm sure most people will tune out after 15 minutes unless something happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom