• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopfrog

It sounds like some people are clutching at any opportunity to panic. So long as Kaine doesn't literally faint due to some vicious Pence talking point it is not going to undo one of the worst weeks for a candidate in living memory.

30 minutes in and it's obvious why Kaine is stumbling in a way that Hillary wouldn't

He is consistently surprised at the ability of Republicans to spin reprehensible bullshit with a straight face. The disbelief is all over his face.

The amount of energy it requires to invalidate bullshit is orders of magnitude higher than what it takes to spout bullshit

royalan

Ok, now THAT was good, Kaine.

"I can't believe that Pence would defend this..." needs to follow every one of Pence's answers.

Kaine missed an opportunity to bring up Pence not pardoning the person proved innocent when he was talking about criminal justice reform.

Boke1879

Kaine settled down a lot and is doing fine now. This will probably be a wash.

It always was imo. Both of them are just going to echo their candidates positions. Hit each other a bit and that's it. Nothing is really going to change. This won't sway anything.

royalan

Pence, trying to claim the Clinton campaign is the insult-driven campaign is not going to work. Literally NOBODY buys that, not even your supporters.

Nobody buys that Trump's campaign isn't insult driven. What a dumb angle for Pence to take. Trump doesn't even take that stance. Trump just says "yea, I insult people, suck it up, and stop being PC"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
My problem with Kaine is that he gives up way too many easy opportunities to hit Pence. Not a good debater at all.

Hazmat

I think Kaine did well on "deplorables" and immigration. Pence is quite smooth though, I can't imagine him in a meeting with Trump.

HylianTom

Banned
7E0CB4D2-5DB1-4943-976A-DFB7F8864390.jpeg
Lol..

I like this formula where Kaine quotes Trump and says, "how can you defend that?" It works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom