• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is definitely Pence's best performance in anything on the campaign so far. He comes off as an actual human being. His words are dumb as shit, but I'm not horrified or dumbfounded by his very existence.

Diablos

Kaine is talking too fast, trying too hard and interrupting too much.

Pence is good at keeping his cool, bullshitting and projecting confidence. Ironic that he's at the bottom of the ticket.

I think the 2012 VP debate mattered more because Obama bombed so hard and everyone loves Joe Biden.

sazzy

People were expecting a fact/policy based debate for this one.

Pence is appealing to emotions so far.

He's not doing well.

This is definitely Pence's best performance in anything on the campaign so far. He comes off as an actual human being. His words are dumb as shit, but I'm not horrified or dumbfounded by his very existence.

The ones who appear to be like human beings but support crazy policies are the most dangerous ones.

Kaine is still a little too amped up, but he is finally recovering.

Seems like it's a wash so far, with a slight tilt towards Pence. Kaine just needs to not have an Aleppo moment and we're good.

Crocodile

Pence literally doesn't think people can be racist against their own race or that the color "Blue" transcends race does he? What a garbage person.

Effect

Didn't Trump's interruptions only really matter because he was debating Hillary and it's always ruder when you do that to a woman. There is also the fact that Trump himself is just a nasty person in general and sexist and puts it on display all the time. I don't think people really care all that much when men do it to each other.

The format for this is different too right? Where as the Clinton/Trump debate it was structured were each person had 2 minutes to respond and then you had the responses. That's not being used here right? The format was announced before this started right?

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Pence strikes me as a dude, who is calm when at work but rages like a motherfucker when hes a home lol

The good thing is that Pence comes across as a bullshitting politician vs Kaine honesty.

royalan

30 minutes in and it's obvious why Kaine is stumbling in a way that Hillary wouldn't

He is consistently surprised at the ability of Republicans to spin reprehensible bullshit with a straight face. The disbelief is all over his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom