• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with big media matt

@mattyglesias 28s28 seconds ago
Pence doing a great job of making the case for Pence, but a poor job of defending Trump.

TheFatOne

This is going a bit like Clintons debate against Trump. Except Pence isn't melting down he's just lying, and sniping. First part Pence had the upper hand, but Kaine rebounded.

TheFatOne

OOOOO he caught himself about to say defend and pivoted from it immediately. Pence has no interest defending Trump tonight. That much is obvious.

Edit: I'm not going crazy right. Pence was about to say he could defend what Trump has said, but immediately rephrased it.

Crocodile

There should be some mention that demonizing Muslims around the world make us less safe as a nation because we need the help of Muslim majority nations and communities to fight the terrorists cells in the Middle East.

EDIT: No mention of the Gold-Star family?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Pence is getting bitchslapped on the more recent questions. His composure is important but his substance is just really toxic.

It just seemed like Kaine was a little nervous earlier but he is hitting his stride now, and strongly. Pence is better at the canned politician answers though and Kaine comes off as more passionate.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Kaine has really turned it around.

wow. Kaine quotes Trump to Pence and Pence laughs.

Generally Pence has been better than I expected but his willingness to straight up lie about what Trump says is going to bite him in the ass. Its too easy to take the quotes and put them on youtube. This stuff works in AAA but not the big leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom