• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protein

Banned
wow

CuqY-xhWEAARStW.jpg

The hell is this?

And now he's doing that same old shit "Why don't raped wo/men come forward sooner?! HUH!?

I was a huge star, she could have been famous! Why wouldn't she come forward?

I AM GOING TO PUNCH SOMETHING.

Slacker

Bad news for Repubs - new record for registered voters in TX; 15 million. About 1.3 million more than 2012. Purple coming soon.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
How can anyone like this guy, he comes across like such a sleazeball even if none of the sexual harassment stories came out.

Revolver

And now he's doing that same old shit "Why don't raped wo/men come forward sooner?! HUH!?

I was a huge star, she could have been famous! Why wouldn't she come forward?

I AM GOING TO PUNCH SOMETHING.

Take a look at her! I don't think so!

This piece of shit.

kevin1025

Banned
It's kind of sad that the Republican nominee is spending his 26th last day attacking victims of his alleged crimes. Not one issue yet in this rally.

What has this guy done to the discourse of the election process? Can it ever recover?

iammeiam

I hate, so much, that he just makes up facts in his defense and then that's it.

And no, Trump, you being a sleaze bag wouldn't have been the biggest story of 2005.

KMS

You assaulted women are all liars because you didn't come forward right away is what he is saying. Such a piece of garbage.

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
I hate, so much, that he just makes up facts in his defense and then that's it.

And no, Trump, you being a sleaze bag wouldn't have been the biggest story of 2005.
I guess he assumes everyone will just take his word for it and not bother to check his claims.

kevin1025

Banned
Is anyone else finding it ironic that Trump attacks the New York Times so harshly and wishes ill on them, and then goes on about how he wants to create jobs?

Slacker

Seriously, when did this speech start? We're going to need a breakdown when it's all over. How much time will be spent detailing his accusations?

Ithil

You assaulted women are all liars because you didn't come forward right away is what he is saying. Such a piece of garbage.

One of the accusers he propped up before the debate didn't come forward with an accusation for 21 years, of course.

Nafai1123

Banned
"Why didn't they make it part of the story? I was the one of the biggest stars in television at the time."

You just answered your own question you fuckhead.

"The only thing Hillary Clinton has going for her is the press."

Okay.

You know what? FUCK YOU. Because if there is one person that never, ever, in the history of the fucking universe been given a fucking OUNCE of support from the media it's Hillary Clinton.

"The polls are showing us in a dead heat. Don't believe what you say."

zethren

Banned
So many more women are going to come out now. I hope they feel empowered by this, and know that the majority of the country will be on their side with this. Especially following Michelle's speech.

You can't get away with this, Donny.

WHOA WTF?!?!
Now's he's saying we're at war with Eurasia, not Eastasia?

I try not to come down on the media too much but if that's truth, fuck em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom