• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foffy

Banned
How can anyone like this guy, he comes across like such a sleazeball even if none of the sexual harassment stories came out.

I wonder this deeply, too.

My mother believes we are in the "Good vs Evil" age of religious nonsense and that Hillary is literally fueled by the devil. This was said during Trump's damage control speech this topic is all up about.

I have to live with this stupidity. I can't even retort it without it becoming a battle of hostility.

kevin1025

Banned
Anyone picking up on his verbal tics right now? He's doing certain sentences where he pauses for the last word and then either mumbles or whispers it. Sad!

Blader

wow

CuqY-xhWEAARStW.jpg

Legit lol'd at this.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
yAdHaTe.gif

I fucking love that they ended it by straight-up egging him on to try and sue them.

If Trump sues them then they can get almost everything they haven't been able to get out of him yet in discovery. He'd have to be, quite literally, the dumbest man alive to sue them.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
If Trump sues them then they can get almost everything they haven't been able to get out of him yet in discovery. He'd have to be, quite literally, the dumbest man alive to sue them.
In theory they couldn't use items found in discovery for reporting. Though they could present it in the case as evidence though. And have separate people report on that.

But my guess is a judge would frown on the lawyers passing stuff directly to the newsroom

And now he's bitching this hurts him. But, like, the women that he fucking assaulted didn't get hurt by his fucking....

Breathe, girl. Breathe.

kmag

So Donald is becoming visibly unhinged, what would happen if he attempted to assault Clinton at the 3rd debate. How does the Secret Service respond to that, the two protection teams go at each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom