• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
CuqivY3WIAAPFpY.jpg

times responds

lol

you're rep is already shit, you can't sue us for libel

gcubed

So many more women are going to come out now. I hope they feel empowered by this, and know that the majority of the country will be on their side with this. Especially following Michelle's speech.

You can't get away with this, Donny.

the guy didn't just do it once, and once the flood gates open, and women feel safe to actually accuse him because it won't get swept under the rug... i expect a lot of stories / accusations... guy seems like a total creep

NYT's fires back at the Trump legal letter. Best part:

Nothing in our article had the slightest effect on the reputation that Mr Trump, through his own words and actions, has already created for himself.

https://twitter.com/melbournecoal/status/786620067370991616

the best part of sending a letter to NYTimes is that they will write ANOTHER article, calling our your bullshit, and repeatedly citing the first article you are crying about.

This guy is a true moron

Slacker

JoeMyGod ‏@JoeMyGod 1m1 minute ago
Trump speech so far...

1. I'd only rape pretty girls
2. You'll be sorry if you speak up

Bad news for Repubs - new record for registered voters in TX; 15 million. About 1.3 million more than 2012. Purple coming soon.

Great news. I would say with increased Hispanic turnout in Texas, people from liberal states moving in, and Trump being Trump, Hillary can get within 5-8 points in Texas. She still loses Texas, but considering Romney beat Obama by 16 its a huge deal.

Slacker

Great news. I would say with increased Hispanic turnout in Texas, people form blue states moving in, and Trump being Trump, Hillary can get within 5-8 points in Texas. She still loses Texas.but considering Romney beat Obama by 16 its a huge deal.

If the Republican party isn't doomed already this year, the death blow will be when they can no longer count on a free 38 electoral votes from Texas. I can't wait.

I hope another massive oppo drop happens right before the third debate so Trump once again has to spend a good chunk of the debate talking about what an asshole he is.

And then another one say the Friday before the election.

This speech is absolutely perfect for his delusional base, and a disaster to anyone else. He knows he's done, and he's got the scapegoats all lined up.

Revolver

So all this is just another rally speech with a dose of victim shaming and the usual conspiracy theories. Doesn't sound like he's got anything new.

kevin1025

Banned
lol, Trump is going on about how "that's real life" when Bill met up with Loretta Lynch on the plane for bribing and ending the e-mail scandal. But just spent twenty minutes attacking victims of his sexual abuse. What a guy.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
wow, he's really sounding crazy. During the primaries he was more of an evil entertainer and a showman...now he's just a raging madman.

iammeiam

Wait.

Trump is saying that Bill could have a short conversation with anyone!?

That's the biggest bullshit he's spewed today.

The best part is it shows what a disconnected grandfather he has to be, if he can only envision a 5 minute conversation about kids. Grandparents love to never shut up about grandkids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom