• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Donald is becoming visibly unhinged, what would happen if he attempted to assault Clinton at the 3rd debate. How does the Secret Service respond to that, the two protection teams go at each other?

They're there for protection, not to fight his war. Both groups would try to ensure the safety of their protectees, which would mean getting Trump away from Clinton and placing him under arrest.

Slacker

Holy shit guys I may have had this all wrong. Trump just said he was going to make it great in the inner cities. Why didn't we think of that?

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE??!

His advisors continue to let him use that line? Really?

Yet another piece of evidence that he has literally not one smart person working for him. Call it exhibit 243.

kevin1025

Banned
So Donald is becoming visibly unhinged, what would happen if he attempted to assault Clinton at the 3rd debate. How does the Secret Service respond to that, the two protection teams go at each other?

It'll be like that USO scene in 1941, sailors vs army.

Only two people will ever get that reference.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
In theory they couldn't use items found in discovery for reporting. Though they could present it in the case as evidence though. And have separate people report on that.

But my guess is a judge would frown on the lawyers passing stuff directly to the newsroom

You're right, a judge probably wouldn't like that :lol

Odds are a lot of good stuff would be presented as evidence though. There's no way they'd lose the case, it's very cut and dry, so why not send a message while they're at it?

HylianTom

Banned
I'm having trouble paying attention at work. Going from Michelle's inspirational talk to Donald's litterbox of buttnuggetry has given me whiplash.

Nevada, POS (not kidding on the polling firm name), GOP firm. Seems to have been released immediately after 2 good polls for CCM.

Hillary: 45
Trump: 39

Heck: 47
Cortez Masto: 44

Slacker

Is there a bunker Paul Ryan can hide in somewhere?

Adam Smith ‏@asmith83 50s
@SpeakerRyan do you agree with your candidate for president that international banks are plotting to end US sovereignty?

Diablos

Yo seriously fam how's the House looking
Like I'm obsessed with winning back the House since last Friday FOR SOME REASON

I still remember 2010 like it was yesterday. Redemption. REDEMPTION

sonicmj1

CNN said:
Trump also defended his father for his 2005 comments made on a hot mic, first reported by The Washington Post Friday, where his father bragged about force himself on women and grabbing them by the genitals. Trump Jr. said he's had similar conversations with many people.

"There's sort of the reality of the situation and then there's how the media portrays it again. So I mean, listen I know plenty of people," Trump Jr. said. "I've had conversations like that with plenty of people where people use language off color. They're talking, two guys, amongst themselves. I've seen it time and time again. I think it makes him a human. I think it makes him a normal person not a political robot. He hasn't spent his whole life waiting for this moment to run for the presidency."

"I think most American people just say, you know what, I've probably said those kind of things myself," he added. "So, we're not happy that he said, that's for sure, I get that but I think it means that he's a human being that he's a regular person like everyone else. I think that's what endeared him to the American public."

Class act.

I found proof:

ba23c83abd8ab729d4bab5460a3c94b8dfc93b728600d6ea603e034cbaa216e2.jpg

Emarv

That NYT response letter to the Trump campaign is straight up ether. Gauntlet thrown down.

Can't believe Trump is going after essentially the "Voice of God" of journalism. The NYT has its issues, but I don't think you want to face off against them in court.

kevin1025

Banned
From what read here the speech was just hate hate hate hate hate.

He basically tried to link everyone against him as one single entity, then attacked the women accusers, then did his normal stump speech, and then ended with saying he's taking out special interests, "government cartel" and any in his way.

The very definition of scorched earth.

Nevada, POS (not kidding on the polling firm name), GOP firm. Seems to have been released immediately after 2 good polls for CCM.

Hillary: 45
Trump: 39

Heck: 47
Cortez Masto: 44

I just don't see that split happening

I think a lot of GOP voters are saying no to trump but yes to heck (and other GOP nominees) but won't show up.

They do the NBC/WSJ poll with Hart Research, they're legit.

So somebody is wrong!

I mean, clearly Hillary is up in Nevada (by how much, who knows). But now we've gotten 3 polls that show a pretty muddled look at the Nevada senate race, which fits where this race has been the whole time.

KMS

When he was railing of global powers conspiracy crap he was soooooo close to saying the word, Jew. I believe the "you know who they are" was used instead.

Wiz

Reading the last few pages, I just have to watch this Trump speech. It sounds like a greatest hits + remixes + two unreleased songs of all his talking points.

Then I'll wash out all the mess with Michelle Obama's speech. Yeah I think that's a good idea.

kevin1025

Banned
Reading the last few pages, I just have to watch this Trump speech. It sounds like a greatest hits + remixes + two unreleased songs of all his talking points.

Then I'll wash out all the mess with Michelle Obama's speech. Yeah I think that's a good idea.

It's like a B side album, if the B side album was all backwards and made devil-like threats and told you to do things.

KMS

Definitely save the Michelle speech for last. Was totes amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom