• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is going to say "Well Bill does it too" at the Town Hall when Hillary brings this up. (And she will bring this up. I guarantee you this came from her campaign.)

And then she's going to nail him with "Well, Donald, that's not true. But, just so we're clear, you're running against me, not my husband."

GENDER GAP GONNA BE BIGGER THAN THE GRAND CANYON.

Boke1879

In that video clip on MSNBC, Katy Tur looks like she is barely holding it together

Link to the clip?

Btw this is going to blow up today and all weekend and no doubt Anderson is bringing this up at the debate. This could potentially be the story heading into Monday honestly.

Iolo

Look, the dude raped his wife and had someone defend him by saying that you can't rape your wife. At that point, I go from being able to evoke feelings about anything he says or does beyond a lack of surprise and a continuous feeling of disgust for him.

My expectations for Trump to act like a human being are just so, so low. I'm just like, "Yep, Trump talking about sexually assaulting women because he's famous, that sounds about right." It's like when he says some racist-ass shit. I don't get offended any more, I'm just like, "Yeah, not shocked that Trump said some shit about how much he hates me."

I don't know how, after this shitshow of a campaign, but somehow this actually shocked me.

Cyanity

Banned
E615O4x.gif

Gif retired

Also holy shit on that audio

He is going to say "Well Bill does it too" at the Town Hall when Hillary brings this up. (And she will bring this up. I guarantee you this came from her campaign.)

And then she's going to nail him with "Well, Donald, that's not true. But, just so we're clear, you're running against me, not my husband."

Yup.. and when she does that.: his ass will not let it go. He will keep trying to bring Bill up..

I'm sure there will be new audio of him and the n-word from an October rally once Hillary makes an ad about the Central Park 5.
Yup

Slizeezyc

Haha nice apology. "IF" anyone was offended. IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Because I mean why would you actually be offended?

impirius

I don't consider myself evangelical by any means but it's telling that Trump's biggest faith supporters are prosperity gospel snakes and it's very clear to me that the politics and culture of the GOP spill over and damage the church and its followers in ways that few people are paying attention to.

Let's dispel the notion once and for all that evangelical voters can help drive Christian values in our culture through their support of the GOP-it isn't happening.
There are at least a few murmurs on the right about a strategy that basically dumps the ties with the religious right in favor of a populist alliance with the white working-class. I think that's harmful in its own way, but it would be so nice to see the church decoupled from the GOP.

Ashodin

If I hear this I will literally explode

So you the Clinton campaign probably sent this and has been sitting on it for a while. They probably still have over half their ammo left that they haven't used.

Though this seems like the killer blow I think slyly tYing the few Republicans supporting him in the senate races would bexpect worth it.

Boke1879

Real shit. This is going to blow up and it will be talked about. the GOP has a fucking choice to make and they need to do it quickly.

explodet

I don't want to listen to the audio.
But I do kinda want to watch other people reading a transcript of the audio.

Like Alec Baldwin in his Trump wig, or maybe Gilbert Gottfried.

TS-08

There's just no way the Trump campaign doesn't go all in on attacking for Hillary for Bill's infidelities now. I mean all in.

[*Trump's advisors panicking*]

"We can spin this. This will be okay."

"Yes. What was she wearing? Maybe she was asking for it."

"She got breast implants, she obviously wants attention."

"Maybe she just needs to learn to take a compliment!"

All in Unison: "This is fine."

kadotsu

Banned
With this he is sure to bring up Bill at the second debate. Especially if someone asks him about the statement. Sunday will be Fuuuuunn~

Boke1879

With this he is sure to bring up Bill at the second debate. Especially if someone asks him about the statement. Sunday will be Fuuuuunn~

And I'm sure Hillary and her campaign knew all of this. No doubt in my mind. She's ready for this. Trump is about to be unhinged yet again before the actual debate.

Nice oppo research to spice up things for the second debate.

And I don't believe for one second Trump actually told anyone to write "I apologize".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom