• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

Paul Ryan: "I can't comment as I haven't heard the comments by the Republican nominee about grab them in the p---y."

HylianTom

Banned
I raise my glass if this was Clinton's oppo people dropping this.

And yes, I'm pouring a drink.

Gender gap go BOOM.

MFvIvc6.gif

Hopfrog

Wonder how all of those evangelicals supporting him feel about this?

Oh yeah, just remembered they don't care about a candidate's personal morals or ethics so long as they toe the pro-life line.

Wonder how all of those evangelicals supporting him feel about this?

Oh yeah, just remembered they don't care about a candidate's personal morals or ethics so long as they toe the pro-life line.

lol, evangelicals don't care about abortion anymore, they only care about Muslims.

I'm going to play that audio on a loop while looking at the crosstabs for Evangelical voters on November 9th

I don't consider myself evangelical by any means but it's telling that Trump's biggest faith supporters are prosperity gospel snakes and it's very clear to me that the politics and culture of the GOP spill over and damage the church and its followers in ways that few people are paying attention to.

Let's dispel the notion once and for all that evangelical voters can help drive Christian values in our culture through their support of the GOP-it isn't happening.

KyroLen

Neo Member
I mean, he's done now, right?

Like his base won't give a shit, but every "undecided" and every self respecting woman won't vote for this vile piece of trash. Right?

This is great, he's going to be so damn shook at the debate. Odds that he just pulls out of the debate now?

OH MY GOD.
This is why I got pneumonia. It all makes sense. Hillary needed my energy to get this to exist, and she took my health but it's okay because GOD IS REAL

tumblr_nnw26c4VKd1qiohboo8_r1_500.gif

thefro

The video is in that WaPost article.

It's pretty bad.

Also funny that Jeb's cousin Billy is the one he's talking with.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Also, since did "bububu this crime was old and also other people did it too" become a valid defense for anything?

Piecake

giphy.gif

"He never said that, that's just ridiculous."

I find his hair so odd. It looks like its painted on

Dude is ruining the pivot

Yup, the Philippines is a pretty vital ally and is important simply due to their location. This will make the basically unanimous push-back against China in the region led by America due to China's increasing bluster and bullying more challenging.

Though I can't really see the Philippines cozying up to China considering that their interests obviously conflict. I can't imagine how he could spin the relationship as a good idea when China is violating their territorial water claims to his people.

Just a really stupid decision that makes no strategic sense. If Trump is elected, I think this is the sort of stupid nonsense that we would see on our end as well.

First a nuke ad and now AUDIO of him talking about pussy grabbing? He is definitely going to go insane Sunday night. I cannot believe this shit.

Like I want to be happy about this but I just feel gross.

Look, the dude raped his wife and had someone defend him by saying that you can't rape your wife. At that point, I go from being able to evoke feelings about anything he says or does beyond a lack of surprise and a continuous feeling of disgust for him.

My expectations for Trump to act like a human being are just so, so low. I'm just like, "Yep, Trump talking about sexually assaulting women because he's famous, that sounds about right." It's like when he says some racist-ass shit. I don't get offended any more, I'm just like, "Yeah, not shocked that Trump said some shit about how much he hates me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom