• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

The liebrul media could have done this work during the Republican primaries instead of waiting. They are in the tank for the Democrats!

Somebody needs to ask Kelly Ayotte if she's still claiming that she somehow mistakenly called Trump a role model or if she thinks that role models should be teaching kids that sexual assault is okay if you have enough money and fame.

I don't know how, after this shitshow of a campaign, but somehow this actually shocked me.

Honestly, I kinda admire you for still having expectations above "totally hopeless" when it comes to this election cycle.

Anderson Cooper will ask him about this during the debate and he will 100% again on TV, in front of 100 million people bring up Bill Clinton and invoke Lewinsky to attempt to save himself.

Cyanity

Banned
The cringiest part to me is how that dipshit Bush made the actress hug both of them just after having that talk. What a creep that guy is too.

The way Donald JT looked at that woman like she was a piece of meat after saying that shit about the tic tacs & not being able to help himself was what got me.

edit - is this an offtopic thread yet? It deserves one.

Ithil

Someone at Trump tower is frantically shoving the rest of his tax return into a NY Times addressed envelope right now.

300265.gif

BriGuy

So how many of the Ten Commandments has Trump not only broken but completely shit on, and how many more does he need to break before he loses the evangelicals?

Emarv

Remember that this idiot knew he had a mic on while he said this.

1) What dummy does that anywhere near a microphone?

2) Can we imagine the kind of garbage he says in private?

teiresias

Don't worry guys. I'm sure Wolf Blitzer will be like, "Unless Hillary can prove she's never masturbated it seems like they're both guilty of grabbing p---y. This race remains a dead heat! Back to you Anderson."

Well, that was really an effectively sobering video. He really brought it home. It did such a good job at helping me visualize these worst-case moments that I found myself short of breath and on the verge of tears. It was odd.

O'Donnell laid out why this is important and why Trump will screw it up so quickly.

Syncytia

Don't worry guys. I'm sure Wolf Blitzer will be like, "Unless Hillary can prove she's never masturbated it seems like they're both guilty of grabbing p---y. This race remains a dead heat! Back to you Anderson."

Oh jesus haha I laughed way too hard at this. Reading in Wolf's voice.. ugh

It's not like this is some horribly new level of depravity by Trump. What makes this comment any worse than the hundreds of deplorable and disgusting things he's said? His voters don't care, and undecideds clearly don't care or else they'd have written him off a long time ago.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I don't think this is a big deal. Rethuglicans already hate women. Except Ann Romney.

I love you women!!!!!!

greatgeek

Banned
Anderson Cooper will ask him about this during the debate and he will 100% again on TV, in front of 100 million people bring up Bill Clinton and invoke Lewinsky to attempt to save himself.
I wonder if Trump will be able to rant about Bill Clinton's sexual exploits without bragging about his own.

Emarv

The best thing Conway could do is force Trump to come out tomorrow and give a public apology speech.

Can she pull it off?

Pastry

Banned
The Town Hall is over before it started, it was already an uphill climb but that shit is toast now. Clinton can throw haymaker after haymaker now.

It's not like this is some horribly new level of depravity by Trump. What makes this comment any worse than the hundreds of deplorable and disgusting things he's said? His voters don't care, and undecideds clearly don't care or else they'd have written him off a long time ago.
he's admitting to sexual assault. the cnn headline literally says '"GRAB" A WOMAN AND "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING". this is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom