• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

LMAO at including the dig at Clinton. He seriously couldn't have just gone all in on a sincere apology couldn't he? Also LOL at "mere distraction".

That was garbage.

Guise. It's finally sinking in.

President-elect Hillary Rodham Clinton.

hillary-clinton.jpg

(the red is the blood of Trump surrogates sacrificed to her alter)

Boke1879

I HAVE TO TYPE THIS IS IN ALL CAPS.

HIS CAMPAIGN HAS TO BE SABOTAGING HIM NOW. HOW THE FUCK DID HE BLOW IT?

LETS ATTACK HILLARY AND BILL.

Anno

Well I guess when you've already lost you might as well go all in. So much for not bringing up Bill's indiscretions. Sunday is gonna be amazing!

Cyanity

Banned
Oh my god this apology is going to do him in

"This more than ten year old video is irrelevant also Bill was unfaithful 20 years ago"

How did that ever happen? The internet I grew up on used to be a liberal place...

It was liberal about the stuff it cared about, like legalizing pot, making sure college was free, and being cool with gay people. But women, minorities, and such were always sidelined and marginalized.

Emarv

I HAVE TO TYPE THIS IS IN ALL CAPS.

HIS CAMPAIGN HAS TO BE SABOTAGING HIM NOW. HOW THE FUCK DID HE BLOW IT?

LETS ATTACK HILLARY AND BILL.

I think the Bill stuff is all him. He had to include it because he's mentally broken and not self aware.

WMBT27

Oh my god that video.....

He included some of the high points (humble, American people, I apologize) but then it just completely imploded.

You can clearly tell that this was two statements. Half that his team wanted him to say, and half that he wouldn't agree to do the video without saying.

Not to mention it was the least convincing apology of all time.

Tarydax

Banned
I don't even think that counts as an apology. He just made this whole situation worse for himself. Typical Trump - the only two words that should have came out of his mouth are "I'm" and "sorry," but he can't even manage that.

Sunday can't get here fast enough.

WMBT27

Not to mention it doesn't appeal to ANYONE.

His supporters want him to stand up, refuse to apologize, and blame the media...he blew that by showing that he's willing to bend to public pressure and read a prepared statement clearly written by someone else.

Moderate voters will immediately see this isn't sincere and it did nothing to convince anyone that he understands the gravity of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom