• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger Simon ‏@politicoroger 39s39 seconds ago
The Trump "apology" video looks like it was shot on a first generation iPhone. Where have all those campaign funds gone?

shem935

Banned
Roger Simon ‏@politicoroger 39s39 seconds ago
The Trump "apology" video looks like it was shot on a first generation iPhone. Where have all those campaign funds gone?

Gotta pay the rent for the shitty Trump building whose closet they borrowed for 6 hours filming.

Kusagari

Mark Halperin Verified account
‏@MarkHalperin

NEWS:
On the record quote from Spencer Zwick, main fundraiser for Paul Ryan now & Romney in 2008 & 2012, on move to replace Trump now

Dierce

So the idiot says that this is all a distraction and should focus on the issues while later saying that he will bring up bullshit about Bill Clinton in the coming days. What a massive turd.

Revolver

Just saw the video. That took 8 hours?! Good lord. He wants to claim he's changed. Next comes video of him backstage at a rally with Flynn yucking it up about titties in the crowd and how he's gonna be swimming in pussy tonight!

83463-Tony-Montana-snorting-cocaine-zJGk.gif

Trump fans all up on my twitter going on about how Clinton is way worse because she criticized Bill's rape accusers...

because defending someone facing accusation of sexual assault is only bad when Clinton does it. If you're defending Trump, it's 100% peachy keen.

Lol.

Strimei

‏@MarkHalperin

NEWS:
On the record quote from Spencer Zwick, main fundraiser for Paul Ryan now & Romney in 2008 & 2012, on move to replace Trump now

They can want to replace him all they want, unless he steps down it ain't happening.

Wilsongt

I love how Trump thinks he is going to accomplish anything by bringing up Bill on Sunday. If you keep saying shit Hillary knows how to prepare for it, dumbass.

jbug617

Banned
Chuck Todd
@chucktodd
That video might actually accelerate the number Republicans unendorsing Trump.

11:18pm · 7 Oct 2016 · Twitter for iPad

He did not want to do this video. It's like they made a concession with him and allowed him to shit talk about the Clintons.

Boke1879

Yea yall. Trump is fucked. you're going to get more stories of people distancing themselves tomorrow and definitely on Sunday before the debate. This will be the talk of all the sunday news shows.

So Hillary has another 36 hours to prepare for different angles of attack on Bill's past.

Thanks for telegraphing your punch, Trumpy.

People complaining the campaign was sleeping after the convention while they were busy rigging up October like the McAllister house in Home Alone

watershed

Banned
Its crazy to think that I went the whole day at work without knowing the election had just changed so dramatically, and then I come home and BOOM!

how do you bring up bill in a TOWN. HALL.

First fucking chance you get. Then Hillary throws out the 'grab them in the pussy' counter attack and Trump deflates like a fart filled balloon.

That's how I'm imagining it.

It'll be like the CM Punk UFC fight. He'll throw that hilariously slow punch Clinton will see coming a mile off, duck under, drag trump down to the mat and slowly work her offence until inevitably Trump yells uncle.

Syncytia

A couple choice comments from reddit thread of the video. A lot of "just words, Hillary's actions are worse."

They had to play this statement on CNN, he just spoke about the Clinton's treatment of women and spoke to a new audience.
This is great

The difference being what Trump said can be mended with apology and admission of wrong doing.
The people Hillary has killed, or the people whose blood was spilled as a direct result of her borderline corrupt behavior, can never come back.

No one is perfect. Especially not Donald. But that makes me like him even more, he is the most anti-established outsider I've ever seen. He says mean words while Hillary kills Americans. This won't alter my vote. Make America Great Again!

Probably my favorites:
It takes a strong person to admit when he is wrong, something that Hillary tends to lack in doing.

Amazing. Trump's really stepped up to the plate here. This is the guy I want in charge of my country.

‏@MarkHalperin

NEWS:
Too late now motherfuckers. You all decided to get deeeeep under the sheets with a racist, sexist, psycho pervert. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom