• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT12| The last days of the Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaaaa0

Not to mention it doesn't appeal to ANYONE.

His supporters want him to stand up, refuse to apologize, and blame the media...he blew that by showing that he's willing to bend to public pressure and read a prepared statement clearly written by someone else.

Moderate voters will immediately see this isn't sincere and it did nothing to convince anyone that he understands the gravity of this.

And now watch for more videos of him being released soon... lol.

Kid Heart

Whoever said this apology video would not be very Trump like must have been deaf or something.

This was one of the worst apology videos I've ever seen. He couldn't even spend one minute without trying to deflect onto Bill.

I can't wait until the rest of the DNC's research comes out to make him look like an even bigger fool after this.

He'll have to probably schedule a weekly apology video if the worst is truly yet to come.

Amir0x

Banned
This is one of those days im so happy to be in poligaf. Seeing a historic campaign crumbling with a true October Surprise with the poligaf family.

Veelk

Banned
Did he even actually apologize? Anything resembling "I'm sorry"?

Also, he reads statements like he's barely above 5th grade reading level.

Sibylus

Banned
No-win situation for the fascist in chief. If he apologizes he looks weak. If he doesn't he drives away white folks who can be swayed about voting against his crazy ass.

HylianTom

Banned
So Hillary has another 36 hours to prepare for different angles of attack on Bill's past.

Thanks for telegraphing your punch, Trumpy.

Welp, very little people is going to take it seriously, BUT it gives his campaign some room to spin it. " Look he has never apologized, but NOW he did. It demonstrates he understands and took this seriously."

I guess now he is going up bring up Bill Clinton in the debates.

Boke1879

I just don't see how the media goes "welp..that closes the book on that."

Like that audio is going to get played over and over again.

Of all of the shit that Trump has done and said, now Republicans want to act appalled? Fuck all them. Hopefully this is the death of this wretched party. They can't act like Trump as their candidate never happened because they're forever be tied to him.

I'm as appalled at the shitty production as anything. Trump Tower doesn't have a studio with decent lighting or audio or a better background for their green screen?

CrazyDude

Clinton HQ

anchorman-yes-jumping.gif

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Chuck Todd
@chucktodd
That video might actually accelerate the number Republicans unendorsing Trump.

11:18pm · 7 Oct 2016 · Twitter for iPad

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yes, I'm sure Clinton's campaign hasn't prepared her to answer questions about Bill. Lol.

WMBT27

So he's definitely bringing up bill at the debates then?

And it will backfire so hard. All it takes is one...

"I'm running for President, not my husband, although i can understand why that would be confusing for someone who doesn't believe women are capable of being more than wives"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom