• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member

lol! This post got me

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Let's talk about Chris Wallace:

1. Great sequencing of topics so far
2. Great direction and control
3. Telling audience to stfu
4. Not letting either candidate speak over him
5. Following up

I think I will watch his program now.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Trump couldn't resist chiming in on the Emmy mention even though it meant leaning into Hillary's portrayal of his as a loser with a persecution complex. What a doofus.

Trump interrupting on that emmy jab was right out of SNL. He's a caricature at this point-unable to convince anyone or effectively attack anything because he's irreparably undermined himself.

Joeytj

Banned
Honestly, Trump's answer on "rigged election" was one of the dumbest and awful answers I have ever seen ever. Period.

That's going to be the result of this debate. He just fucking can't help himself.

"I deserved it" hahahaha.

Like Hillary said, that's funny, but it's dangerous from a Presidential candidate.

Let's talk about Chris Wallace:

1. Great sequencing of topics so far
2. Great direction and control
3. Telling audience to stfu
4. Not letting either candidate speak over him
5. Following up

I think I will watch his program now.

Wallace is a massive winner out of this

royalan

I knew it.

I knew this debate was going to be payback for Hillary.

She stepped on his throat from the first minute in and hasn't let up yet.

Piecake

Clinton has had a very good debate so far, her best one so far. The only negatives is that she has deflected and pivoted twice, and one of them was really bad.

Honestly, Trump's answer on "rigged election" was one of the dumbest and awful answers I have ever seen ever. Period.

Trump has managed to put together multiple answers that challenge "there is no Soviet domination in Eastern Europe" for worst presidential debate answer ever.

That's just so impressive.

Hazmat

Watching Trump talk about foreign policy is like watching a kid give a presentation on a book that they clearly did not read.

Diablos

Word salad time

I realize the courts will likely defy Donald at every turn when he loses but it's just a terrifying precedent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom