• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHHHHHH SHIT!

"I THINK HE'S RIGHT"

what a great comeback.

She knew that was coming, he's so fucking easy to bait, and using the same lines every debate

The GOP state chairs must be just pounding shots at this point. Trump has given the Dems a very plausible chance at taking the House, forget about the Senate... that ship has sailed.

Have you, Chris Wallace, professional news man SEEN Aleppo? I don't know Donald. Do you think the man whose job is reporting the news has seen the humanitarian crisis in Aleppo.

sazzy

with the way the debate has gone so far, i'm expecting (HOPING!!) for a last minute bait a la Alicia Machado

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This debate couldn't be going any better for Hillary.

Other than the pay to play stuff, she has been masterful.

Paches

PERFORM THE SENDING ON TRUMP'S SOUL

tumblr_n6u8o4Ct2a1qzkdnwo2_250.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I don't think Trump is losing (of course what he is actually saying is dumb or lies, but I'm not representative of the average American Joe), I think Hillary reached her peak and Trump was at his lowest, he can only go up from here until November 8, but hopefully not enough to win.

Chris Wallace's question here, which is very specific and honestly a good question, is way harder than anything Trump has received...or could be expected to receive.

But it's also a topic nobody understands so it won't matter.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This guy doesn't know anything about the topics being discussed.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL Michael Steele is bashing Trump on Twitter.

GAF, i apologise for saying and asking this, but it's the middle if the night where is I am, so what's happening in this debate?

trump's best performance by far but clinton is winning. she still does a horrible job answering the emails/foundation/wikileaks etc.etc. stuff and thats a concern going into the presidency.

Sianos

GAF, i apologise for saying and asking this, but it's the middle if the night where is I am, so what's happening in this debate?
Trump refused to say whether he would continue the tradition of peacefully transferring power if he were to lose the election, saying he will "leave us in suspense".

Perfect response on the no-fly zone, that she would absolutely make a deal with russia and syria. Everyone already knew this who knew her previous remarks but it's good to hear on the national stage.

that's one question I want answered. Now can someone please talk about Yemen.

mo60

I don't think Trump is losing (of course what he is actually saying is dumb or lies, but I'm not representative of the average American Joe), I think Hillary reached her peak and Trump was at his lowest, he can only go up from here until November 8, but hopefully not enough to lose.

It's possible that his poll numbers continue to get worse but slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom