• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
So aside from a few nuggets today has been pretty boring in the world of politics. I feel tomorrow will be the same. Next week though shit ramps up. Lots of money will be spent etc.

Back on the gif of Trump and the two videos. He looks done.In the two videos he just looks very done with it all. Wonder if he's ready for the next two weeks.

Also if Wiki leaks had anything major. It would be out, and you certainly don't announce anything.
Yeah an announcement of announcements seems like a very transparent way of trying to take the negative heat off of Trump after the debate.

Boke1879

Yeah an announcement of announcements seems like a very transparent way of trying to take the negative heat off of Trump after the debate.

It's like how Rick Wilson and other #NeverTrumpers constantly keep talking about more oppo coming. They are making themselves look like fools by constantly mentioning it.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
What's the point of ruining Tim kaine's marriage when wiki leaks ended Hillary about three weeks ago per roger stone

When are people going to stop

Tim Kaine is going to be a speech he gave praising finance

Donna Brazile an email where she called mimic a bad name

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I hear there are Mexicans in the new Mario game. Haven't seen it myself but a lot of people are talking about it and frankly, I'm not surpised. This is what a Hillary Clinton presidency will look like, America. Believe it.

Joeytj

Banned
On wikileaks. If they really had something it would already be out. This will probably just be some campaign communication that can be construed into her giving the Clinton campaign some nebulous favor.

Assange (too lazy to search link) admitted in early September in an interview that they don't have anything big. Or rather, "it depends on how the media handles it".

So yeah, nothing (I hope).

Boke1879

Not the same thing though.

True, but I mean don't keep drawing attention to something in the hopes of shocking people because it may not have the desired result.

The only oppo Hillary dropped was the Machado bomb and no one saw that coming. That's why it worked.

Sorry to hear you grew up in that environment.

I'm reasonably concerned these idiots are going to try to start a civil war after the election.

No worries. His hateful shit while he was a degenerate drunk pretty much made me the Liberal I am today. Luckily he got his shit together and stopped drinking. Now he's just a stay at home racist in his free time

I ain't afraid of an organized series of attacks, but the chances of "lone wolf" terrorism remains high

161020201725-02-foundation-dinner-1020-overlay-tease.jpg
The look on Queen's face.

Loudninja

True, but I mean don't keep drawing attention to something in the hopes of shocking people because it may not have the desired result.

The only oppo Hillary dropped was the Machado bomb and no one saw that coming. That's why it worked.
Oh I see what you mean now.

Iolo

Wasn't even an oppo drop in the usual sense, Machado had given interviews earlier this year about it, but it wasn't well known. Clinton just chose the best time and place to make everyone aware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom