• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Nate Silver was going on about how third party support was extremely strong this year and might stay that way, as recently as two months ago

it probably would have stayed fairly high, had Trump not become a complete dumpster fire with the sexual assault allegations.

That pulled the rug right out from under the "both sides are equally bad!" bullshit that gary johnson supporters tend to parrot.

Grief.exe

2XkntS9.gif

MFW RDR2 isn't announced for PC.

CvOVWWeUAAEPS2a.jpg

Because of course...

MFW I'm a white supremacist.

Rats, sinking ship.

Bernie Sanders taps his donor network to raise nearly $2 million in two days for House, Senate contenders

At least someone can still raise funds.

That's what he and his revolution need to do. So good for him.

Don't look now, but Johnson is at his lower % ever since the 538 tracker started. He's at 5.8% now, perilously close to falling below 5%.

Johnson hits 0.99 percent in 2012, Stein hit 0.36%. I'd honestly expect 2-3 percent for Johnson this time around, given in 9 percent high.

Is there any way we can springboard the NFL openly pissing on women and domestic violence survivors as a way to get domestic violence into the political season?

It's fucking embarrassing that there have been more questions about the national debt than domestic violence during this campaign.

There's been more talk about the debt than institutionalized racism. Here's what really bothers me about this election. Trump uses obvious racist rhetoric like law and order as well as promoting a national policy of stop and frisk, and we can't address this more seriously? Trump's bullshit about widespread voter fraud is a callback to the new black panther video that Fox News played ad nauseum trying to scare white voters, appealing to their racism. It's racism, period point blank. It's a statement that people of color are stealing the election from white people. It's not about dead people still being registered. How is this not being called out for what it is? Aren't we there yet?

Clinton had a few moments of speaking about the need to reform the justice system and end the era of mass incarceration, but that was it. I guess that was something at least.

shiba5

Something else that I think the media fails to understand when covering Trump's refusal to concede isn't getting a lot of play. They're all covering how horrifying it is, sure, but there's an OPTICS thing they're missing out on.

My mom is literally livid and depressed over this. She and her best friend were talking (again women of a certain age) and they immediately go to the sexism angle. He won't accept that he got beaten by a girl. It's something a lot of women see. Men play by the "rules" until a woman beats them, then the whole thing is rigged against them.

I said it before, and I'll say it again, women are going to turn out bigly and make a huge difference in a lot of races.

I'm late to the party, but this and the "your husband disagrees" comment got my hackles up. He's a sexist POS and a loser who is about to get curb stomped by a girl.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Wikileaks:

If this turns put to be an affair then it really sucks for Tim Kaine's wife. But considering all the shit that's happened this election, I can't help but think this would endear him a little bit cause if you're cheating with a woman like Donna Brazile then you know it's not cause he just wanted some side girl.

If its just more DNC emails then who the hell cares wikileaks.

The lines have already been drawn in the sand about Wikileaks now and Trump played into it. I'm not even worried about them.

Also that email podesta fell for is so obvious. Old people really need to get lessons on this stuff.

If this turns put to be an affair then it really sucks for Tim Kaine's wife. But considering all the shit that's happened this election, I can't help but think this would endear him a little bit cause if you're cheating with a woman like Donna Brazile then you know it's not cause he just wanted some side girl.

If its just more DNC emails then who the hell cares wikileaks.
It's not going to be an affair. It'll just be nothing. Kaine was well vetted by Hillary, there would be no affair unless she knew about it, especially if emails were going around about it.

The, "Your uniform is your face" shit immediately tells me homeboy is mixed up in White Supremecist militia BS. I used to hear this shit growing up in Miami, when my Dad's whisky-tango friends would get drunk and talk about Black folks always being on the verge of rioting, and how "they've got a surprise waiting for them, if they ever tried"

Dad was married to a Cuban, but Mom was "one of the good ones"

IMG_20161020_203648.jpg

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...orse-election-outcome-stupid-frightening.html

kadotsu

Banned
On wikileaks. If they really had something it would already be out. This will probably just be some campaign communication that can be construed into her giving the Clinton campaign some nebulous favor.

The, "Your uniform is your face" shit immediately tells me homeboy is mixed up in White Supremecist militia BS. I used to hear this shit growing up in Miami, when my Dad's whisky-tango friends would get drunk and talk about Black folks always being on the verge of rioting, and how "they've got a surprise waiting for them, if they ever tried"

IMG_20161020_203648.jpg

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...orse-election-outcome-stupid-frightening.html

Sorry to hear you grew up in that environment.

I'm reasonably concerned these idiots are going to try to start a civil war after the election.

shiba5

IMG_20161020_203648.jpg

Someone just ended up on a FBI watch list.

Boke1879

So aside from a few nuggets today has been pretty boring in the world of politics. I feel tomorrow will be the same. Next week though shit ramps up. Lots of money will be spent etc.

Back on the gif of Trump and the two videos. He looks done.In the two videos he just looks very done with it all. Wonder if he's ready for the next two weeks.

Also if Wiki leaks had anything major. It would be out, and you certainly don't announce anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom