• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT13| For Queen and Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

Wait Clinton and Trump are at a gala dinner in New york?

And are going to "make jokes"??

Why are they doing it?

They're literally sitting at a table with only the archbishop of New York between them

It's a standard dinner that both candidates go to in order to make a few light jokes

Trump could explode

Iolo

Don't look now, but Johnson is at his lower % ever since the 538 tracker started. He's at 5.8% now, perilously close to falling below 5%.

I was figuring he would hit about 5% on the tracker by election day and pick up quite a bit less in actual voting.

Hey, I'm writing an article about potential rulings that may happen as a result of a liberal Supreme Court; can anyone help me out here? lol

So far I've got gerrymandering, LGBT stuff (basically an umbrella section talking about improving anti-discrimination laws and other things), and union-related stuff, but I'm blanking on other things.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Hey, I'm writing an article about potential rulings that may happen as a result of a liberal Supreme Court; can anyone help me out here? lol

So far I've got gerrymandering, LGBT stuff (basically an umbrella section talking about improving anti-discrimination laws and other things), and union-related stuff, but I'm blanking on other things.

Citizens United, gun control, healthcare reform, really the GOP is suing anything and everything that moves so everything will likely come up.

Drakeon

All of the shitty Abortion laws being passed in states (or trying to be passed) like TX, MS, etc. The ones that are basically making it impossible to keep abortion clinics open.

Voting Rights Act stuff should definitely come up too.

Vimes

2XkntS9.gif

I just had the most amazing fridge logic. I thought this was from debate 2 because Clinton walked in front of the camera. Been wondering all day why it was suddenly making the rounds.

So this was from the end of debate 3? Holy shit. That's like a scene out of a movie.

I really don't like all the talk about just breaking norms to get back at Trump.

Trump is bad and an anomaly but he will lose and Clinton will be president. Lets not become a mirror of the problem.

She should do this just to guarantee Trump will continue to haunt the Republican party.

This is bad and not going to lead to a progressive future

Lets see:
-2A
-Citizens United
-Reassessment of Casey restrictions vis-a-vis States' tactics to put unneeded medical requirements and Hospital certifications
-Affirmative Action
-EO constitutionality (especially DACA)

I really don't like all the talk about just breaking norms to get back at Trump.

Trump is bad and an anomaly but he will lose and Clinton will be president. Lets not become a mirror of the problem.

This is bad and not going to lead to a progressive future

It's a joke. Obviously Clinton isn't going to say something like that. Don't create false equivalences. Dumb jokes on neogaf are not the same as a Presidential nominee acting that way.

Is there any way we can springboard the NFL openly pissing on women and domestic violence survivors as a way to get domestic violence into the political season?

It's fucking embarrassing that there have been more questions about the national debt than domestic violence during this campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom