• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
So, assuming Trump wins, which is looking quite likely now, legitimate question.

What do we do?

I'm thinking it's time for civil disobedience on a massive scale.

Try again in four years.

Dierce

So, assuming Trump wins, which is looking quite likely now, legitimate question.

What do we do?

No absolutely not that. It only empowers fascists even more, they will take it as an act of violence even if it isn't. I don't have a clue what can be done.

convo

Well, I was going to call Trump "that loser" if he lost.

I don't know what I'm going to call Clinton if she ends up losing this. A candidate so fucking bad that she allowed Donald Trump, a literal racist, to win...

Speaks a lot about what sort of people live in this country.

Gonna go ahead and predict a Trump victory. Trump is over-performing everywhere that we have results. No reason to think that will change when we get more results.

We are so incredibly fucked, I just can't think of anything else but my 2 year-old daughter. God dammit

Brinbe

As someone else pointed out, that's been true in many other countries too. The uneducated and racist masses are out there. Time to reflect on this reality, America.

Paches

She is trending fast ahead of Trump in VA, she is looking good there and looking good (so far) in PA.

She MUST win MI. That is the state to watch.

Maxim726X

z3WuTTY.png

Boy, has Silver been vindicated. Regardless of the outcome at this point.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Seriously, wait for the result, but we need a GAF evacuation thread. I got a good amount of savings but will need GAF assistance to move to some good liberal countries. I need a drastic change anyway, im depressed as fuck.

geomon

What do we do?

Say goodbye to Women's Rights, LGBTQ Rights, Unions, Medicare/Medicaid, Regulations, etc

Also, this is a HUMONGOUS FAILURE OF OUR MEDIA.

They allowed these fucking idiots to get fair share and even handed coverage.

They should have been shamed into oblivion.

You can't shame anybody if you're totally out of power. I can't even fathom what Trump's America looks like, let alone Trump's Planet.

Guys I am more scared than I've ever been in my life. If we lose Michigan, that's IT.

Gonna go ahead and predict a Trump victory. Trump is over-performing everywhere that we have results. No reason to think that will change when we get more results.

We are so incredibly fucked, I just can't think of anything else but my 2 year-old daughter. God dammit

Yeah my 4 year old daughter is playing right now and it's making me sick.

How do we let gate win?

Brinbe

Fucking sickening that she'll lose it because they let fucking Michigan flip red. Utter disgust right now.

She'll top out at 260ish

sphagnum

Banned
My brother and uncle are union insulators (AWIU). And you'd be surprised at how many union members are pro Trump. They've told me that their hall (Mid-Michigan) is overwhelmingly pro Trump.

I know that it's because of white people's fears about minorities but I still think this is because due to the collapse of their economic way of life they blame minorities as scapegoats. I don't think this would be happening if the Rust Belt was still chugging along nicely, at least on such a scale as it is.

Keep my head down and pray that we don't end up in a nuclear war for the next four years?

I just don't see a way to do anything but keep my head down, save money, and stay away from rural America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom