• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, assuming Trump wins, which is looking quite likely now, legitimate question.

What do we do?

I'm thinking it's time for civil disobedience on a massive scale.

get our shit together and try again in 2018 and 2020 and keep trying every election because Trump's hateful ideology shouldn't lead this country or any for that matter.

In the lameduck, Obama needs to make sure that the nuclear codes are handled by a 3 person committee and not by the president. Immediate protests have to start to demand that if Trump wins tonight.

Strimei

Fuck. She's finally winning in VA. The first good news of the night.

Like I was saying earlier, it takes a while for the northern Virginia counties to come in and they're solid blue. See?

Yeah people were saying similar about Florida and all I realize, but still, have some faith, damn it.

North Carolina is looking horrible. Around a 200K vote lead for Trump right now according the the NC SBE.

Code:
Donald J. Trump	 REP	2,123,263	50.55%
Hillary Clinton	DEM	1,914,641	45.59%

These numbers are ahead of what the AP has.

Brinbe

Upshot has it 275-263 for Trump and that probably holds.

Fucking disgusted right now. DNC fucked up hard. Eight years of progress vanished. YOU LET DONALD FUCKING TRUMP BECOME PRESIDENT. LET THAT REALITY SINK IN

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

She could still win , I know Cali got 55 votes and looks like she's getting VA but if Trump holds Michigan ,Florida, and NC I think hes good .

I'll be shocked if he loses Ohio

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Dana Houle
Dana Houle‏ @DanaHoule

Also, note, when Wayne Co starts coming in, almost always the first to come in is Grosse Pointes, Plymouth, Northville, etc, NOT Detroit

Man, fuck all that domestic shit! He's gonna get in a trade war with China, let Russia run roughshod over Eastern Europe, and probably fucking NUKE SOMEBODY!

We can survive a couple of tough decades domestically, there's no coming back from the total collapse of global structure.

I did nothing. Dude is making shit up saying to get over Bernie losing. I am. I did. I voted for Clinton. You guys need to chill out.

I'm not making up a thing. You've been boo hoo-omg since you got banned halfway through the primaries and Bernie lost. Let it go. He lost notably amongst people who were supposed to be his core voting block, under almost no scrutiny, and people act like he was some magic candidate that would hold up. It would look like fucking Reagan vs Mondale if Bernie were on top of the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom