• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piecake

God damn you Sam Wang. I thought this was going to be an pretty easy win for Clinton, and then this shit.

GAHH

I am pretty confident that We will get VA. Gotta make sure we hold onto MI and win Nevada or else we are totally boned...

TheFatOne

Going to have to stop watching this stuff. Feel the onset of a panic attack. Was really wrong about the rural vote and I hope she can pull through.

Trump is absolutely stomping in Ohio.

gIjffyi.jpg

He's overperforming everywhere

But they didn't vote against Obama in the same way.

It was a vote FOR a racist to lead them. That's the key, here.

I'm not just shocked about the results coming in from a statistical point.

I'm shocked at how scary this is. This nation outside of the urban areas is fucking terrifying.

You saw that picture of that guy at a Trump rally wearing the t-shirt with "tree/rope/journalist"? That shit is acceptable and just gets a laugh in those areas.

Drek

Goes to show you what unionization is worth today. Can't truly educate their members enough to keep them from picking a racist white nationalist because he talks tough on foreign trade.

Oh, and thanks for stoking those flames Bernie.

johnny956

He has FL there is no point in disputing that now. If he wins Ohio and N.C it's over. With how close Virginia is I don't see how he doesn't

jtb

Banned
need to win VA... that is non-negotiable.

has Clinton's projected margin in college-educated white counties collapsed or something? or is this really a case where the margins/turnout in rural wwc counties is really driving up the margins?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
But they didn't vote against Obama in the same way.

It was a vote FOR a racist to lead them. That's the key, here.

I'm not just shocked about the results coming in from a statistical point.

I'm shocked at how scary this is. This nation outside of the urban areas is fucking terrifying.

Yea, that's the thing. From the look of it so long as you are a horrible racist you will win. Where the fuck have I been living all these years? I'm going to need a job in a new industry at this rate.

sphagnum

Banned
So, assuming Trump wins, which is looking quite likely now, legitimate question.

What do we do?

I'm thinking it's time for civil disobedience on a massive scale.

I guess Trump is our Brexit. I figured predictions seemed a bit rosy but had no idea CNN would get the horse race they were looking for.

need to win VA... that is non-negotiable.

has Clinton's projected margin in college-educated white counties collapsed or something? or is this really a case where the margins/turnout in rural wwc counties is really driving up the margins?

She's apparently losing them in Michigan.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Well, I was going to call Trump "that loser" if he lost.

I don't know what I'm going to call Clinton if she ends up losing this. A candidate so fucking bad that she allowed Donald Trump, a literal racist, to win...

Yea, that's the thing. From the look of it so long as you are a horrible racist you will win. Where the fuck have I been living all these years?

Also, this is a HUMONGOUS FAILURE OF OUR MEDIA.

They allowed these fucking idiots to get fair share and even handed coverage.

They should have been shamed into oblivion.

He's over performing and its looking more and more suspicious, he set the narrative of the apponent stealing the election as if to raise a smoke screen this is legit scary.

So all you need to do to win the White House

is to be blatantly racist to empower racists

and to have the media keep running a circus about it and not calling him out on it

That's it? Fucking hell. Time to bail the fuck out.

KMS

So polling is officially dead now? They obviously can't get representative samples any more. Time for pollsters to come up with a new method to get better results.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So, assuming Trump wins, which is looking quite likely now, legitimate question.

What do we do?

I'm thinking it's time for civil disobedience on a massive scale.

I honestly have no idea what comes next. I really don't. If this happens I will feel so goddamn let down by my country...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom