• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not because she's leading by double digits that the AA vote is so lopsided. It's because the AA vote is so lopsided that she's leading by double digits.

Exactly. I'd like to see the state with a high percentage of AA voters where Hillary is losing amongst them.

Aren't you guys afraid of this monster totally wrecking HRC? He's too vicious for her.

Nope. This stuff only appeals to certain types of white men. Everyone else is just reminded of how much a bully Trump is. That's why his approval ratings are lower than any Presidential candidate in history.

Bowdz

Aren't you guys afraid of this monster totally wrecking HRC? He's too vicious for her.

A little bit. He is going to put up one hell of a fight. It is important to remember that HRC is playing nice against Bernie. She can and will go hard against Trump in the general. Also, if Trump's negative stay sky-high with Hispanics, it is game over.

"I'm rich, Romney is a poor loser compared to me, he'd get down on his knees in front of me and he'd choke, oh, and btw, after all of that his wife wants me", lololololol

But hey, Rubio started the dick jokes.

No. He'll make the mistake of using gendered insults against her, and Clinton has shown that she handles being under fire incredibly well, most recently at the congressional hearings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom