• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

So it seems tough but fair questions were asked and that this wasn't a hit job in the guise of a town hall? Cool <3

Well, he delivered it very strongly. Bret followed up with the "some in your party feel that five months is a good time to blah blah" and Bernie shut it down.

I see. Cool :)

8% of Ohio GOPPERs are unsure if they approve or disapprove of the KKK

Fuck me.

Certain areas of Ohio /are/ the KKK.

nina turner is really going to be upset next week when Bernie gets destroyed in OH.

She's just like Stephanie Tubbs-Jones (RIP) in this scenario, save that Hillary won Ohio in 2008.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| Whatever the topics, we think of the optics?

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You can't spell "topics" without "optics"

One of my local news ladies (Robin Swaboda) was in The Avengers film as a news reporter. She did okay.

Awww, Robin used to be a local news lady in Cleveland. :)

Also, on the whole Bernie 'ghetto' scenario: He addressed the wrong part of his misstep. And it's amazing that, with Weaver and Devine, Nina Turner, and the amazing wordsmith powers of Killer Mike and Dear Brother Cornel West, he couldn't come up with a better answer than what he did. Did he do that all by himself?

NeoXChaos

Cc-6hqAWAAA6dUr.jpg:large

and its happening right before our eyes. We told you so.

I hope some people, especially women, are at home feeling better about possibly supporting Hillary over trump in November because that was great from her.

Hillary does better in town halls than Bernie, in my opinion, because she knows how to make things local and regional. She talks about specific issues in specific cities.

She also managed to navigate the person who yelled a question at her very well.

Holmes

Maybe it would be a good idea for Clinton to mend relationships with Fox News a little bit in the event of a Trump nomination. She can always go on there to denounce him if he were to ever do something horrible and outlandish. Sort of like a temporary alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom