• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaekeem

bernie doesn't want us to compete with the world's poor

well that's the trade off when we benefit from cheap imports for decades as a result of them

he's just so economically obtuse or flat out disingenuous. I'm glad he brought important issues to the fold, but I'm so tired of this protectionist garbage

hawk2025

bernie doesn't want us to compete with the world's poor

well that's the trade off when we benefit from cheap imports for decades as a result of them

he's just so economically obtuse or flat out disingenuous. I'm glad he brought important issues to the fold, but I'm so tired of this protectionist garbage

I actually think it's a bit heartless that we wouldn't want to buy from the world's poor, to be honest.

Anyways, I think y'all are overselling this. After the almost-immediate whiplash of WALL STREET 20 seconds in, he's been doing ok IMO.

I wish this primary would end already. There's like a civil war or something starting in my family between Bernie/Hillary supporters on Facebook. Not to mention the fact that my dislike of Bernie and his more extreme supporters seems to be growing everyday.

In only 8 days I'll be able to cast my vote for the Butcher of Benghazi in the MO primary. My first vote ever too! And I even remembered to look for my polling place after someone invited me to a "vote for Bernie" group lol.

You gotta water down her vodka. Bernie's doing fine relative to what's coming for Hillary.

No, she just hates Bernie at this point. Doesn't matter what he says, just the general fact that he's on her teevee is enough to set her off at this point.

Paskil

*Hillary sits down*
Bret: Email.
Hillary: What's the question?
Bret: Benghazi?
Hillary: What?
Bret: Untrustworthy.

This question, oh shit, kill shot.

Hahahaha. I don't know if she can navigate a chat. Perhaps I can transcribe or something.

She did say "Tell your little friends online I said hello" so ya'll got that going for you which is nice.

hawk2025

Good, strong answer on abortion.

Hahahaha. I don't know if she can navigate a chat. Perhaps I can transcribe or something.

She did say "Tell your little friends online I said hello" so ya'll got that going for you which is nice.

Little friends? I guarantee you there's no problem there.

Tarkus

Hillary coming out is going to be so magical. "Why havent you gone to jail yet" "You let your friend die" etc

HOW'D YOU KILL VINCE FOSTER?!? DID YOU ENJOY PULLING THE TRIGGER ON CHRIS STEVENS?!?
Oh you two. It's not going to be like that at all. If you guys would look beyond O'Reilly, the pundits, and Hannity, you'd see that Fox is actually a damn good news channel.

Does he really start his emails with "Sisters and Brothers"?

Anyone with half a brain knows that this thing from MSU wasn't even a poll for pete's sake. This is completely disingenuous on his part. I mean, at this point, he's gotta do what he's gotta do, but...

I have seen Bernie supporters cite this already and running with it.

He answered that question well.

Hi Adam's mom, Ask her how she feels about Donald Trump saying Urban Meyer is a friend?

It's not bad..

She asked how many of you I met on Grindr. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Donald Trump is worse than the coach from that state up north. And you know what both of them can go do."

Bowdz

Oh you two. It's not going to be like that at all. If you guys would look beyond O'Reilly, the pundits, and Hannity, you'd see that Fox is actually a damn good news channel.

Bro, I watch Special Report everyday (SRS). They have the slow burn bias against Hilldawg (like how you can literally set you clock to them bringing up Hillary within the first 6 minutes of the show). Bret and Wallace are pretty good, but damn good news channel they are not. AL Jazeera America is the best news network in the US (at least for the next month) with CNN, Fox, and MSNBC all fluctuating between decent to terrible journalism.

I'm in a library right now. What was the question and what was the answer.

Is there any point in a pregnancy where you are no longer pro-choice?

He said that he is not going to tell women what to do with their bodies. That a decision on abortion is between herself, her doctor and her family.

Cc-zuZGWoAAv9Tm.jpg:large

Yeah I want Trump to go into the general election yeah I do I want this stuff to keep happening yep this is good

And before you ask, it appears to be true: http://www.snopes.com/fairfax-county-racism-posting/

Tarkus

Bro, I watch Special Report everyday (SRS). They have the slow burn bias against Hilldawg (like how you can literally set you clock to them bringing up Hillary within the first 6 minutes of the show). Bret and Wallace are pretty good, but damn good news channel they are not. AL Jazeera America is the best news network in the US (at least for the next month) with CNN, Fox, and MSNBC all fluctuating between decent to terrible journalism.
Obviously you haven't seen Fox's chief news reporter Shepard Smith in action. 3:00 pm est bro :p

Paskil

I'm in a library right now. What was the question and what was the answer.

Basically that he didn't support any restrictions and that the decision to have one should be between the woman, her family, and her doctor. Government should mind their own damn business.

Paraphrasing.

Cerium

Cc-zuZGWoAAv9Tm.jpg:large

Yeah I want Trump to go into the general election yeah I do I want this stuff to keep happening yep this is good

And before you ask, it appears to be true: http://www.snopes.com/fairfax-county-racism-posting/
Racism will not disappear if Trump is kept off the ticket in 2016. In fact, I would argue that racism would instead continue to enjoy a platform on the Republican party as long as they can keep dog whistling it. What Trump is doing is ripping off the facade and exposing racists for who and what they are.

A Trump loss in November will probably be more productive than a Trump loss at the RNC.

Crocodile

Is there any point in a pregnancy where you are no longer pro-choice?

He said that he is not going to tell women what to do with their bodies. That a decision on abortion is between herself, her doctor and her family.

Basically that he didn't support any restrictions and that the decision to have one should be between the woman, her family, and her doctor. Government should mind their own damn business.

Paraphrasing.

Oh. Well that's the answer I expect any Democrat/Left-leaning independent to give. It's a great (the right) answer but from the way people were talking I expected something even better or somewhat unexpected but still on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom