• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paskil

Oh. Well that's the answer I expect any Democrat/Left-leaning independent to give. It's a great (the right) answer but from the way people were talking I expected something even better or somewhat unexpected but still on point.

Well, he delivered it very strongly. Bret followed up with the "some in your party feel that five months is a good time to blah blah" and Bernie shut it down.

Brinbe

Hillary getting cheered on a Fox News stage.
KuGsj.gif

Bowdz

Basically that he didn't support any restrictions and that the decision to have one should be between the woman, her family, and her doctor. Government should mind their own damn business.

Paraphrasing.

Obviously you haven't seen Fox's chief news reporter Shepard Smith in action. 3:00 pm est bro :p

All the time bro. Watched when they live streamed a guy commit suicide after a car chase bro. Big tablets bro.

I gotta say, Bret's questions obviously come from a republican framing, but this townhall has been pretty good so far. If anything, it's good to tackle questions that don't just challenge you to be progressive but also task you with defending the progressive view point. Going into the general, it's good for both candidates to be getting these questions and, as said, Bret's been pretty fair.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hillary sounds more confident about this email stuff lately. I wonder if she knows she won't be indicted until after Election Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom