• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, just imagine how good Trump would be doing if he had a ground game. Given how many votes he is getting for how little money and organization he's putting into it, I think you have to call his campaign one of the best in modern political history, thus far. Granted, I think the "be outrageous" strategy will sink him come general election time, but still, fucking impressive.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
:O Trump is PULLING AWAY in Michigan. Gonna get a double digit win. He could win Ohio, this is going to be interesting.

Cerium

God, just imagine how good Trump would be doing if he had a ground game. Given how many votes he is getting for how little money and organization he's putting into it, I think you have to call his campaign one of the best in modern political history, thus far. Granted, I think the "be outrageous" strategy will sink him come general election time, but still, fucking impressive.

It's like an evil Obama 2008 campaign minus the revolutionary focus on ground game and analytics.

:O Trump is PULLING AWAY in Michigan. Gonna get a double digit win. He could win Ohio, this is going to be interesting.
YES TRUMP FOR THE TRUMP GOD

sphagnum

Banned
Tight race in MI right now. Gonna be hilarious if Hillary loses because of Dems switching over to vote for Kasich.

edit: Or Cheebo

From NPR: President Obama Meets With Supreme Court Candidates

Sources close to the process say that among those being interviewed are Chief Judge Merrick Garland of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia; Judge Sri Srinivasan, of the same court; Judge Paul Watford, of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals based in San Francisco; Judge Jane Kelly, of the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals based in St. Louis; and U.S. District Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, who serves in Washington, D.C.

The first three are considered leading contenders.

Judges Kelly and Brown Jackson are considered to be longer shots for nomination.

If TYT wasn't a shrill liberal echo chamber run by Armenian genocide deniers they'd be killing it.

1363863597925139587.GIF

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
How can Rubio be losing by this much in Mississippi?

It's funny I remember seeing an interview of Trump I think back in the 90s about how a Trump campaign would look like. He said something like "ideally, I would not campaign at all up till the election, then everyone votes, then I win."

Oh lord, let it be Ketanji. Watford is pretty damn good too.

Can't see it being Jackson (lack of experience is just the out Republicans will be looking for to stall) or Garland (white dude). Srinivasan still probably the favorite.

Blocking a black woman in this climate? They crazy, but that crazy?

Also
Jackson is related by marriage to United States House Speaker Paul Ryan.[11] Jackson's husband is the twin brother of Ryan's brother-in-law.

If the GOP stalls for a year, Hillary and Schumer (can it be anyone but Schumer?) should go nuclear and appoint a 35 year old extreme leftist.

The well does not get any more poisoned than it is after one side leaves a seat open for a year to stick it to the president. There's nothing Democrats can do to escalate at this point, so just go for broke.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
He's dying everywhere. It's not like Mississippi was ever a favorable state for him.

Yeah, but less than 2%?

It's getting into Fiorina territory.

Edit; Up to 3.7% now. At this rate he might break 5%!

hawk2025

If the GOP stalls for a year, Hillary and Schumer (can it be anyone but Schumer?) should go nuclear and appoint a 35 year old extreme leftist.

The well does not get any more poisoned than it is after one side leaves a seat open for a year to stick it to the president. There's nothing Democrats can do to escalate at this point, so just go for broke.

Clearly the right move is to appoint the ex-president himself.

Teggy

How could polling be that terrible in Michigan? (Assuming what we are seeing holds).

And if Hillary doesn't win, the only wins red states stuff is going to be unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom