• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
JULIA AZARI 8:54 PM
If I were going to predict how future analyses will write about Rubio, I’d say that he has a pretty unhappy dilemma. He was the elite front-runner for long enough to matter. No one appeared to think Kasich had a shot. But then Rubio just hasn’t taken off with voters at all. Should Rubio drop out and make the establishment look totally defeated? Or should he stay in and ensure that the establishment actually is defeated?

LMAO

Can't see it being Jackson (lack of experience is just the out Republicans will be looking for to stall) or Garland (white dude). Srinivasan still probably the favorite.

I saw a lot of speculation that Kelly would be a strategic choice, because she's originally from Iowa.

Grassley is getting ROASTED over obstructionism right now. Blocking a native iowan from getting a hearing could end up flipping that seat.

Grexeno

I saw a lot of speculation that Kelly would be a strategic choice, because she's originally from Iowa.

Grassley is getting ROASTED over obstructionism right now. Blocking a native iowan from getting a hearing could end up flipping that seat.
Didn't Kelly also get attacked and the assailant was never found?

Blocking her would just be STERLING optics.

They can use her lack of appellate court experience as an out.

I understand that. What i'm saying is that even democrats, terrible at rhetoric as they are, would spin that into racist anti-women talking points.

But, as the article states, she aint no favourite. yet.

Grexeno

Another point in favor of either Srinivasan and Kelly is that they were both confirmed by the Senate unanimously to their current positions. Making it extra ludicrous for the Senate to turn around just 2-3 years later and refuse to even hold a hearing.

HylianTom

Banned
PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| Trump daddy gives MI cummies

TrumpCummies.gif

Ransom note from someone to the GOP HQ:
CdEjchxW4AEhyaH.jpg

PBY

Banned
So far, Ted Cruz is winning heavily Dutch and evangelical Ottawa County in Michigan with 47 percent, to 20 percent for Kasich and 19 percent for Trump. Trump will win Michigan tonight, but Cruz’s huge margin in this western Michigan county bodes well for his chances of overtaking Kasich for second place.

This is the GOP's worst nightmare pre-OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom