• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
CdEWMWnUUAAVRqb.jpg

owned

Hillary basically consolidating the black vote and the women vote. Amazing. That Bernie is neither black nor a woman is really hurting him.

If Sanders wins this...oh man lol. I still think Hillary wins by 5 though.

Those NAFTA attacks were clearly effective. I wonder how effective Hillary's bailout attacks on him have been.

Makai

Rubio lost because he thought BIG DON was an appropriate comeback to little marco after Trump disclosed his Net Girth to the FEC

PBY

Banned
John Kasich has jumped out to a tiny early lead in Michigan, but it’s almost all from Oakland County, the wealthiest and best-educated area of the state. That’s fairly good news for Donald Trump, who ought to perform better vis-a-vis Kasich in the rest of the state.

KING

East Lake

John Kasich has jumped out to a tiny early lead in Michigan, but it’s almost all from Oakland County, the wealthiest and best-educated area of the state. That’s fairly good news for Donald Trump, who ought to perform better vis-a-vis Kasich in the rest of the state.

KING
Knowing nothing about whether this is true or not I agree. Trump lead upcoming.

PBY

Banned
IF - huge if - Bernie wins Mich, every single Hillary supporter that voted for Kasich gonna look dumb as fuck.

thefro

Yeah, I think Trump will win Michigan solidly. Trump's in the lead in the rural areas by a good margin and Cruz is ahead of Kasich in those as well.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why? Rubio dropping helps Kasich and Cruz at this point more than it helps Trump.

Because it assures he wins FL and I don't think Cruz has a chance in the north at all. And I think Trump beats Kasich along the eastern seaboard + California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom