• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I meant that question more philosophically. I mean, TYT still have him on (duh), but keep muting him because, seriously, stillllllllll talking? But yeah, he's not worth covering. The only interesting bits to parse from his campaign anymore are what he attacks Clinton on.

Hexa

I think Trump is going to over perform a little bit tonight, but he was already expected to dominate so it's not like he can pull an upset.

On the Democrat side, I'm really hoping Hillary can pull off PA.

I think Trump is going to over perform a little bit tonight, but he was already expected to dominate so it's not like he can pull an upset.

On the Democrat side, I'm really hoping Hillary can pull off PA.

she was polling ahead by at or over 10% leading up to the election. no need to "hope" here

johnsmith

remember me
Pennsylvania results right now:

EdgTWoO.gif

Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol 2m2 minutes ago
We are ready to make a call. We are calling Pennsylvania for Clinton. Margin call for Pennsylvania to come at 15-30% precincts reporting.

Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol 1m1 minute ago
We are ready to make another call. We are calling Connecticut for Clinton. Margin call to come for this one probably at 30% reporting.

@benchmarkpol 2m2 minutes ago
We are ready to make a call for Rhode Island. We project Sanders will win Rhode Island based on him outperforming benchmarks.

Effect

Ugh. Thanks a lot RI. You had to be a combo breaker.

Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol 2m2 minutes ago
We are ready to make a call for Rhode Island. We project Sanders will win Rhode Island based on him outperforming benchmarks.

Bernie is stillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll talking. This is over 45 minutes now.

Edit: To anyone following, he's sttiiiiiiiiilllllllllll still talking.
...ssssssstilllllllllllllll...

...And he's fiiiiiiiiiinally done at 8:04 eastern.

Sanders lead in CT keeps on increasing

Giving me MI vibes. But lot of populated counties left that should be strong for Clinton.

@benchmarkpol 45s45 seconds ago
Clinton's 3 counties are 5x as populated as Sanders counties left in CT. They also have less reporting.

Paskil

Geez, Bern is still talking? I left to go grocery shopping a few minutes after he started. Just got in my car after finishing.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
@benchmarkpol Sanders is blowing our benchmarks away in RI. Open Primary more important than we thought in our model there!

The open primary situation is so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom