• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

LOL Cenk is desperately trying to blame everyone but Sanders and his people for loosing. Sanders ran a shit campaign. If your strategy for the southern states is that they don't count you deserve to lose.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
1. "Momentum" effect is taking hold with Trump IMO. People are coalescing behind the winner.

2. Cruz/Kasich thing was a huge blunder. Played right into Trump's hands. Looked bad. Smelled worse.

Bowdz

Confirmed fraud.

0ZtNAfn.png

Just the way us establishment shills like it.

MAKE MONEY MONEY MAKE MONEY MONEY MONEY!

Jarmel

Banned
PA unbound delegate being a shitheel and saying he won't vote for trump.

Some of these guys are probably going to get lynched before the convention.

At the percentage Trump is winning in PA, you're pretty much disenfranchising your neighbors.

alternade

LOL Cenk is desperately trying to blame everyone but Sanders and his people for loosing. Sanders ran a shit campaign. If your strategy for the southern states is that they don't count you deserve to lose.

They are so desperate to make this man into the next beacon of hope it's pathetic.

Iolo

Very good news for Sanders' campaign—they may pick up 2 or 3 delegates in RI, which will fully offset crushing losses elsewhere

East Lake

well yeah, because i generally cite things and then explain the link in some detail, particularly how it pertains to any argument i'm in

i don't post hot takes unless they directly involve my twitter mentions
You realize I'm talking about other people posting things that are "low quality" don't you? Low quality for you is "pro-bernie" + "short post" generally. If it doesn't contain the former then you won't complain, nor will anyone else. pigeon polices the thread the same way. A lot of your posts are probably objectively low quality.

That said I don't remember you ever raising any serious objections to my arguments ever. If you want to see a typical one I'd suggest looking at my last which was about Israel and didn't happen to be particularly link heavy.

Jarmel

Banned
2. Cruz/Kasich thing was a huge blunder. Played right into Trump's hands. Looked bad. Smelled worse.

Would have to see more data but yea I could see that backfiring. Pretty much outright stated that both parties knew they were losers but were trying to fuck over the electorate anyway.

You realize I'm talking about other people posting things that are "low quality" don't you?

you realize i have other vehicles to talk to most of these people where i can mention the low-content aspects of their posts, right?

That said I don't remember you ever raising any serious objections to my arguments ever.

generally because at least two people tend to beat me to it by the time i'm able to read them

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Hartford, Bridgeport taking their sweet time in CT.

That Cruz Kaisch plan set the new standard for stupid primary plan. If this was the GE, McCain suspending his campaign was dumber.

Jenov

TYT not even covering Hillary's speech after keeping with Bernie's hour long speech

That's too bad, she just repeated 2 of Sanders main platforms: Income inequality and money in politics. She said whether you're a Sanders supporter or Clinton supporter, that there's more that unite us than divides us.

saltypickles

Neo Member
With Bernie's campaign at the end of the road, now their supports start to realize that down-ballot fundraising is, like, important:
Donna Edwards's biggest disadvantage in MD was being totally outspent. Wonder if she endorsed Bernie, and he fundraised for her?

Well, the progressive movement wasn't able to get far-left candidates to win in down-ballot primaries this cycle. But surely they'll come out with this same enthusiasm in 2018

Trump friendly candidates winning a significant portion of PA's unbound delegates would be huge, it could be enough to offset a loss in Indiana even.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
That's too bad, she just repeated 2 of Sanders main platforms: Income inequality and money in politics. She said whether you're a Sanders supporter or Clinton supporter, that there's more that unite us than divides us.

Hatred of her goes far beyond any percieved ideological difference at this point

Y2Kev

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 5m5 minutes ago Washington, DC
Sanders needs to win every remaining contest by 30 pts to catch up to Clinton in pledged delegates, something he's done in one primary: VT

Yas

Y2Kev

HARRY ENTEN 9:24 PM
We thought Maryland would be among Clinton’s best states outside the South. Why? The state has wealthy white voters and a lot of black voters. Right now, Clinton is winning black voters by 48 percentage points and winning those making more than $200,000 by 52 percentage points.

You are welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom