• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Obama for VP pls

I don't think it's allowed due to the fact the VP is supposed to be the person ready to be president at a moment's notice. The further down the line of succession, the less important someone being ineligible to be president is.

But yeah, I don't think you were being serious anyway, lol.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Can-Can we just swap the two and have Obama go for another four years? Jk

I'd vote for Obama over Hillary. The term limit is a newish invention, which we don't seem to think should be applied to all branches of government.

But, based on the rumblings, Obama and especially his family, are ready to move on. This will be Obama's last harrah.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'd vote for Obama over Hillary. The term limit is a newish invention, which we don't seem to think should be applied to all branches of government.

But, based on the rumblings, Obama and especially his family, are ready to move on. This will be Obama's last harrah.

Michelle definitely wants out.

I don't think it's allowed due to the fact the VP is supposed to be the person ready to be president at a moment's notice. The further down the line of succession, the less important someone being ineligible to be president is.

But yeah, I don't think you were being serious anyway, lol.

I was definitely joking, but I just hate seeing Obama leave office.

So what will dominate the news?

Clinton/Obama combo or "hey no indictment"?

It'll be the "It was basically an indictment without a legal indictment" angle Brian Williams has been pushing all day. The good news is those numbers are baked in, and Obama being out there with her is going to blunt any attack they try to level against her.

It really isn't a new addition though. George Washington set a precedent that most Presidents followed and respected. Obama even sighted this himself.

I think two terms is enough. I'd vote for Hillary over Obama. it's sad but his time is up.

jaekeem

jesus christ lol

campaign-mode obama is a political WMD

there's no way trump lets campaigning obama + no indictment dominate the news cycles leading up to the conventions

I say he releases vp or at least 1 or more cabinet members over the next 10 days

Suikoguy

CmoBaKCXYAAvwqC.jpg

Oh my god. On a Saturday!

Wilsongt

You look at a Clinton rally and it's a rainbow of people young and old and different races.

Then you look at a Trump rally and it's so white the Oscar's are jealous.

alternade

You look at a Clinton rally and it's a rainbow of people young and old and different races.

Then you look at a Trump rally and it's so white the Oscar's are jealous.

It really is something that takes you aback when you contrast it

God, Obama is a beast on the podium. History, near and far future, is really going to look favorably on him for decades. He might even eclipse JFK in terms of "idol worship"

Grief.exe

Listening to my local conservative radio host right now.

She's obsessed with the intent portion of the law. Instead of correlating that word choice with how the law was written at the time, she is instead straw manning that word with any other crime.

So I can commit a murder now? But if I didn't intend to murder that person I'll get off free.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
"Nothing I made up and tweeted." Campaign Obama is the man.

My favorite part was the subtle dig at Trump's supporters, by saying if you're voting for him it's not because of economic issues.

OMG I LOVE YOU OBAMA FUCK.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What are we going to do with Obama not being on TV all the time after January? :(

Give the guy a talk show or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom