• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

EqYsdCQ.jpg

LOL

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hillary should not pick a white man. Sorry hilldawg but if you do I'll be sad. Not that it would matter.

VRMN

Would've been the same if it was a primetime event. Trump doesn't sweat the details.
That's what I mean. At least this way he didn't have an audience of millions watching live. This meltdown in primetime on Friday...

Worst VP rollout in history. And we're 8 years removed from goddamned Palin.

Please let his acceptance speech next week be just as big a joke.

royalan

Wow, rewatching Pence's speech I'm noticing how terrible the lighting is. Everything is so dark, and Pence's face is covered in shadow most of the time, regardless of where he's looking. You can't see his eyes.

It's like shame lighting. It's how I set the lighting in my room when I'm about to hook up with someone I'm only 60% sure I won't regret immediately afterward. How fitting.

I was listening on NPR while changing my air filters and I could barely stand to listen to Trump more than five minutes. Especially when he's giving Pence credit for shit Pence had no business taking credit for.

ampere

The problem with Trump picking Newt would be that he'd look dumber by comparison.

He needed a suck up, which really should have been Christie

HylianTom

Banned
Could Obama be VP? Not wanting or expecting it but is it constitutional?

There's a divide on this. I tend to think that he could, technically; if the authors of the 22nd Amendment wanted to foreclose on both paths to the Presidency, they were certainly capable of doing so - but they did not do so. Succession is not mentioned in the amendment.

Others will point to the spirit of the 22nd Amendment when arguing the counterpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom