• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Body language experts are going to have a field day with this.

Holmes

It's fine if he strokes his ego a bit, lmao. He's a politician and that's what they do. He did get 42% of the vote, it's not like it's MOM on the stage stroking his ego.

Boke1879

I seen some people had unrealistic expectations about this. He conceded and gave an endorsement. Of course he was going to stump a bit.

Holmes

I seen some people had unrealistic expectations about this. He conceded and gave an endorsement. Of course he was going to stump a bit.
And he'll be stumping on the trail in the fall when he goes to campaign for Clinton/Democrats too, but so long as he talks up Hillary and shits on Trump, who cares?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
And he'll be stumping on the trail in the fall when he goes to campaign for Clinton/Democrats too, but so long as he talks up Hillary and shits on Trump, who cares?

This may be the only event they are ever both at other than the DNC, lol.

Boke1879

Exactly. He endorsed her and will campaign for her. That's all that matters. Sure he'll stump but all dems have to do is turn all of this into an effort to stop trump.

Kemal86

Only have listening do to a lot of noise here at work but did he concede as well as endorsing Hillary?

"Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic nominee for President"

and "I endorse".

It happened. He's still going to have his delegates read at the roll-call at the convention.

Brinbe

BAHAHAHAH

RQ3MdLx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom