• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pence just seems like they guy you'd pick if you wanted Kasich, but Kasich turned you down (and Kasich claimed that happened, right?). Pence has less downside than Newt, Flynn, or Sessions, but not all that much upside, either. Feels like he'll be a minimal factor in the race. Neo-Trump has got his work cut out for him. Hillary can pick whoever she wants as VP -- no real need to counter this with Kaine or whatever.

There are far better VP picks for electoral reasons, but Trump doesn't care, he'll pick someone who he can boss around.

Martinez would've been a decent VP pick for the republicans, but he burnt that bridge and never bothered to rebuild it.

I wonder if the Clinton has reached a point where they're struggling with the VP-for-electoral-reasons or VP-as-2nd-in-line decision. Kaine fits both paths, but he lacks the charisma. They'll probably go Kaine and carpet bomb the campaign with Obama, Biden and Warren. That's probably the best outcome for all, TBH.

Love how binary everything is for Trump:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
This election is a choice between law, order & safety - or chaos, crime & violence. I will make America safe again for everyone. #ImWithYou

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 54m54 minutes ago
Bernie Sanders, who has lost most of his leverage, has totally sold out to Crooked Hillary Clinton. He will endorse her today - fans angry!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 51m51 minutes ago
I am somewhat surprised that Bernie Sanders was not true to himself and his supporters. They are not happy that he is selling out!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL Ryan actually went through with that plea to not give Hillary classified information? This guy.

ampere

I feel like any Republicans that say they aren't voting are basically saying in not so many words that they think Hillary is the better candidate, but they can never admit it.

Probably. At least Jeb has the spine to not endorse Trump, Cruz and Rubio are spineless trash

Paskil

Anyone have a link to the upcoming Hillary and Bernie event? If Bernie is really going to take a heel turn for Trump, it is much watch.

Zornack

Seems like they put Hillary folks closer to the mics than Sanders folks so there won't be audible NeverHillary and StillSanders chants.

Good call.

Driving into work today I found myself stuck behind a middle-aged gentleman with this ol' fashioned white hot American Anger™ bumper sticker on his car:
41k2AtTsG6L.jpg

But remember, pointing out blatant misogyny makes you the sexist. Or some such thing. Jesus, what a terrible way to start the day.

ampere

Youtube comments: not even once.

Most rational and intelligent people aren't going to waste their time commenting on videos so... yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom