• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Hillary sounds extremely earnest here. She genuinely seems broken up about this situation. I like it.

Wilsongt

H. A. Goodman
H. A. Goodman – ‏@HAGOODMANAUTHOR

Bernie Sanders is an honorable man and I love and respect him. He didn't want to endorse Dear Leader Hillary. But, he was forced to do so.
8:56 AM - 12 Jul 2016

H. A. Goodman ‏@HAGOODMANAUTHOR · 11m11 minutes ago

Bernie Sanders is an honorable man and I love and respect him. He didn't want to endorse Dear Leader Hillary. But, he was forced to do so.

EDIT: DAMNIT!

Anyway, who forced him? Men in black helicopters?

thebloo

“I will be making a decision over the next three- to-four-day period of time, and I think it will be a decision that will be a very good decision for a lot of people,” Mr. Trump added.

This is the trumpest thing Trump says.

Paskil

*Pokes head into thread*

Is it safe to come in? Bernie hate over?

Bernie obviously has Stockholm Syndrome. He hasn't been visible for a few minutes and she brainwashed him.

What's the $27 thing a reference to? I'm not watching the event right now so I may have missed something

Hillary put up $27 as one of their base donation amounts, in what I assume is a nod to Bernie.

Hillary's five goals

1) Ban superpredators
2) Super Citizens United, introducing Super Duper PACs
3) Ban everything but fracking
4) Benghazi
5) Private email servers for everything

25edA6

pigeon

Banned
The really interesting question now is whether this moves the needle.

I suspect it will boost Hillary a little but probably not significantly. I am not sure how many "still Sanders but willing to switch" voters there really were out there at this point.

In combination with everything else going on I'm betting it just flattens things out.

Wilsongt

I suspect it will boost Hillary a little but probably not significantly. I am not sure how many "still Sanders but willing to switch" voters there really were out there at this point.

In combination with everything else going on I'm betting it just flattens things out.

It won't. Staunch Bernie supporters are now #JillnotHill and the GOP is probing every orifice of the FBI email investigation.

tbm24

I have the speech going at work right now and its pretty shocking to that people who pass by my area throw the comment around of "Why is she yelling?" and they hate hearing her. I just dont get it. Especially the first part, is she suppose to speak on the mic all cool and relaxed?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I don't want to guarantee Hillary crushes Trump in the debates, but I'm genuinely stumped as to how he could possibly do well against her.

I have the speech going at work right now and its pretty shocking to that people who pass by my area throw the comment around of "Why is she yelling?" and they hate hearing her. I just dont get it. Especially the first part, is she suppose to speak on the mic all cool and relaxed?

All politicians basically yell into the mic. I've always been confused by that criticism. She has weird inflection though, that can be off-putting.

yeah two people at my work said the same thing. "I can't stand her witch voice..sorry"

you can't be excited/speak loudly as a woman and not be criticized for it

Iolo

I think it brings some closure, gives permission to vote for Hillary, and may move some undecideds (or people who were saying they were voting for Johnson or other). It will probably take a while for the grieving process.

Either way, it's better to be unified going into the convention.

HylianTom

Banned
I can see it now.

Trump clinches nominaiton.
Trump narrows his deficit.
GOP gets excited.
Hillary pulls away again.
FBI verbally lashes Hillary.
Trump narrows his deficit.
Bernie endorses.
Hillary widens lead. Again.
Trump names VP, has convention.
Trump narrows his deficit. Again.
GOP gets excited. Again.
Hillary names VP, has convention.
Hillary widens lead. Again.

Anonymous report, no comment from the campaign, no comment from the admiral, no confirmation (note that there's only one source).

I think this is nothing. It's Haberman.

Probably a smokescreen, but I would assume there's some substance beyond just one source.

Anonymous report, no comment from the campaign, no comment from the admiral, no confirmation (note that there's only one source).

I think this is nothing. It's Haberman.

Andrea Mitchell just said she can confirm the Times article, that she has been told the Admiral has been vetted

Meh. Never like seeing disloyalty rewarded. A snake will always be a snake, and in a year or two I'd expect Sanders to begin shitting on President Hillary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom