• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcubed

between the newly finalized gop platform under trump and the pence pick, there is one less thing for racists to hide behind by saying "but he's not a terrible LGBT pick!"

edit... does pence really have the kochs behind him? I Would think they aren't too excited by the RFRA bullshit, but general stupid republican is right up their alley if their history with Walker is anything to go by, so i guess that balances it out?

Emarv

between the newly finalized gop platform under trump and the pence pick, there is one less thing for racists to hide behind by saying "but he's not a terrible LGBT pick!"

Can't wait for all of the questions "Is the Trump/Pence ticket better for the LGBTQ community than the Clinton ticket, like Trump suggests? What are you feelings on that, Gov Pence?"

Clinton team already did their homework:

CnagTNfWAAAUifu.jpg:large

Web ad:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/753968719626326016

Web ad is well done and damning.

This is really an amazing Twitter thread. Very strongly suggests that Trump got angry and just went and announced it himself.

But what's really impressive is that Trump's campaign was still super unprepared because they could have reacted to Trump's announcement by doing all this stuff. Apparently they just hadn't planned to do it!

Meanwhile it's been a half hour and Hillary has:

* Video
* Image macro for sharing
* New landing page for donations
* Blog post

I don't have my email solicit yet, I guess that guy isn't in the office. I'll lay odds it shows up in the next hour.

I kind of want to just go work for her campaign, not even because I think she's great and Trump is an existential nightmare, but just because they seem really competent and well-organized! Seems like a good place to work.

I got a Pence email from the campaign a half hour ago.

User1608

Banned
That logo reminds me of... something from Germany in the 1930s.

(I really hate them:p)

Okay, I see what you guys are seeing now lmao. That's funnier.

So Trump released his first videos post announcement it's 15 seconds of pence saying Trump is good and well make America great again.

Beyond the whole racism and stuff aren't people turned off hy, you know, the whole incompetence of the mam trying to run the US government?

ampere

Is that logo real!? Wow

Polls don't matter till Labor Day at the earliest; and more accurately October.

What did you guys use internal polling for earlier in the cycle? Knowing where to target ground efforts, but just not concerning yourselves with the Win/Loss factor?

Trurl

Banned
That logo reminds me of... something from Germany in the 1930s.

(I really hate them:p)

Okay, I see what you guys are seeing now lmao. That's funnier.
That was my reaction when I first saw it. Now that I know what it's supposed to be I don't see the swastika similarities as much.

Frankly I've been freaking out about the fascist tendencies of Trump the last few days so I'm primed to see something.

Trumps website doesn't even have a photo of the two together. It's just two Photoshop. Did they not take a photo when they met this week?

God the incompetence

Valkrai

Oh man, this already started off my birthday great. Who in their right mind thought that logo was a great idea? I'm dying from laughing.

If those "themes" from the RNC days are actually true, it was totally idiotic putting them out this early.

Given how on point HRC's team has been with combing through Trump's history to throw in his face, I imagine the ads they are going to pay for during convention coverage are going to attack each day pretty head on and make them look foolish as all hell.

Sending Hildawg another $100

Edit: Also, that logo is so gross. It looks like something you'd see in a direct-to-video action movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom