• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk2025

Coffee is great.
Whatever you have in murica is not coffee. For the Brits, your coffee is also shit.

Everyone ready to get a Kaine in the Sack.

Like beer, local and gourmet shit saves the day of american coffee.

I had the same idea before getting here based on the typical GIANT cups people drink of watery brown water, but there's plenty of awesome coffee to find.

HylianTom

Banned
I live about 6 blocks away from a local coffee joint. The smell in the air, especially on a cold morning, is magical. Intoxicating. It smells like what I think Love would smell like.

I want Cory Booker to be VP for all the Cory In The Whitehouse jokes
open-uri20150422-12561-zuhjen_2fc6aec3.jpeg

Hopefully we can get a SAB2 level fan fiction out of it this cycle too

edit: or not

HylianTom

Banned
I'd wait for a second source, but this guy is usually pretty good. He has contacts in Louisiana Dem circles, which overlaps with Clinton's operators from back in the day.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Clinton's VP pick is likely Kaine but that source may be trolling that person.
Also you can do a fake leak if all you want to do is try and drown out some of the convention buzz. You'll just get a bunch of "last minute pivot, mess" stories on the backend.

I don't have oatmeal but I just ate some bran flakes in anticipation of the announcement (Kaine). Ah well.
Too exciting for this pick. Get on that tapioca.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I hope they know what they are doing, Kaine strikes me as dude with skeletons in his closet. Don't know why, just a feeling. Bit of that Edwards vibe.

Dierce

Lets not forget that orange turd is clearly an idiot. No public figure that isn't a dictator and with the slightest hint of intelligence would go around parading how smart they are and how better they are at a particular task. This is clearly the words of an individual who has an enormous ego while at the same time being thin-skinned. He wont change and try to appeal to minorities or the general electorate. These prepared speeches will do nothing to change the fact that he is the most inept and irresponsible presidential candidate in all of US history. As long as there is someone that can get under his skin, and there will most certainly be many, he will falter.

fauxtrot

Banned
If they announce and stage an event tonight that would be interesting. Try to take the spotlight away from Trump. And it means Hillary thinks Kaine's speech would resonate most strongly right after a fresh dose of Trump crazy.

They'd look like they're trying to play catch-up / "me too", so they'll let the Trump insanity marinate for at least the night. Tomorrow or Saturday will be the start of Stronger Together and it'll look fucking amazing next to this week's shitshow brought to you by Hate and Fear.

Thiel just said something like

"he's not taking us to the past. he's taking us to the past for the future" or something.

What the fuck did that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom