• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
there goes my enthusiasm for hillary. even if warren is out there campaigning for her i don't see her creating much enthusiasm for hillary or kaine from progressives. oh well hopefully she doesn't screw up big time from here to november.

What if it's not Kaine.......but Kane

9116%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20fire%20gif%20kane%20mask%20pyro%20wwf.gif

Drek

there goes my enthusiasm for hillary. even if warren is out there campaigning for her i don't see her creating much enthusiasm for hillary or kaine from progressives. oh well hopefully she doesn't screw up big time from here to november.
The fuck are progressives going to do, not vote? Vote Trump? Stein?

The last isn't even on the ballot in most swing states. The first? Young people and the far left never show up so why try placating them when they aren't likely to reward you? As for voting Trump, well, anyone who would do that is a fucking moron anyway.

Donald Trump is THE PEOPLE'S* nominee!

*Excludes blacks, asians, homosexuals, women, the disabled, hispanics, immigrants, and anyone not affluent.

royalan

The fuck are progressives going to do, not vote? Vote Trump? Stein?

The last isn't even on the ballot in most swing states. The first? Young people and the far left never show up so why try placating them when they aren't likely to reward you? As for voting Trump, well, anyone who would do that is a fucking moron anyway.

You act like you're surprised by the idea of this.

Diablos

You don't speak for me when you say millennials don't subscribe to a political party. Sorry Ivanka

Also this speech is kind of lame

Dierce

Republicans are truly agents of chaos and destruction. Their idea of unity is a hierarchal one where a group that does absolutely nothing deserves all the respect and recognition from the rest. They want everything to be in their place and not in an organized or efficient sort of way. It is all in the basis of knowing were you stand either as a race or you socio economic status. I absolutely hope that the media doesn't give into this false sense of having to justify this evil we are witnessing. There is no justification for a monster like trump and his manipulative and hateful words.

Did Ivaka confuse her father with Hillary? What is going on?

Oh wait, I know. Complete lying bullshit. Sent his daughter out there to lie to the women of America.

Hope she feels great about herself in 40 years.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
So, this is the pivot? Right here? Democrats have highlight how this speech is total bullshit.

Is this the shift to the center? Like, right now?

I'm so confused.

Democrats need to release a statement that they agree with Ivanka on those issues and look forward to passing legislation with Republicans, lol.

Diablos

Did Ivaka confuse her father with Hillary? What is going on?

Oh wait, I know. Complete lying bullshit. Sent his daughter out there to lie to the women of America.

Hope she feels great about herself in 40 years.
Seriously does the crowd even know what they're cheering for?

What the hell is going on

I refuse to believe it's going to be Kaine. It's the only move Hillary could make that would cause me to think Trump could win. It's a super defensive move as pointed out by someone earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom