• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussing politics with my mom and brother and my mom asks me if I registered to vote and I'm like 'yeah I did it already.' She asks me who I voted for and I say 'Hillary.' And my mon nods and is like 'Yeah she's the one to vote for.' My brother jokes about voting for Trump and my mom makes this face of disgust and incredulity and just exclaims; "Whaaaat!? That good for nothing! Please he ain't worth shit." It was a pretty great moment of familial political solidarity.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I hope You Can't Always Get What You Want is the new GOP slogan. It fits so well.

TheFatOne

Hispanic lady on CNN is killing me. She's going at that old white guy right now. Idiot trying to talk about identity politics, and she is having none of it. Good for her.

shem935

Banned
At the end of the day the media are also people like us. That speech made me feel fucking awful. I'm sure it did for them as well.

TheFatOne

Love how the two minorities on CNN are having non of this shit. It's what I was saying in the other thread. This shit does not play well with minorities. It's great for white people, but this shit does nothing for minorities.

I just realized the reason for the non seauiturs like the LGBT stuff, the bernie, student loans. All throwaways so people on media can say "but he mentioned it!"

itschris

6Gijme6.png

https://twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/status/756332790912802816

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Ana Navarro saying Republican congresspeople are texting her to say Trump's speech was embarrassing and horrifying.

TheFatOne

Who's this old idiot on CNN. Guy is fucking clueless living in a bubble. Tons of republicans are going to be stunned come November when he losses the hispanic/black vote by catastrophic numbers.

Teggy

That Navarro-Jones sequence was heavy.

The Arpaio less popular than the zika mosquito line was great.

And once again, Jeffery Lord is trash. Comparing Trump to Roosevelt.

David Duke ‏@DrDavidDuke 17m17 minutes ago
Great Trump Speech, America First! Stop Wars! Defeat the Corrupt elites! Protect our Borders!, Fair Trade! Couldn't have said it better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom