• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise

Teggy

GOP is clueless

Signs seen being waved at the convention — presumably passed out along with other placards — read "Hispanics para Trump."
Not only did the text not translate "Hispanics" to "Hispanos," it also used "para" instead of "por."

The two words — which both denote various meanings of the word "for" — are easily mixed up and a common point of frustration for those learning the language.

They also made signs that said "Millenials for Trump".

Cn_duwCWgAEJipt.jpg

Like the fact that they are able to keep this shit under wraps is impressive to me. Good campaign management. Thank you Daddy Mook.

I mean, isn't this what a god campaign does? If the pick is leaked, it's leaked late.

Unlike Trump whose campaign has more leaks than the Titanic.

The fact is, everyone expects it to be announced this afternoon..which it basically already is, and no one can confirm who it is.

Her campaign knows what it is doing.

Brinbe

They do know what they're doing. Get lots of build-up, intrigue, attention and drop it at the right time just in time for the evening news to cover it.

It's textbook stuff, but it works and looks fantastically competent when compared with the Pence rollout.

Brinbe

The only time Kaine has managed to build up intrigue in his life!

Hey, to his credit he was in the veep mix back in 08 too!

Anyway, if Kaine is the pick I think most dems warm to him quickly as they really get to know him. That's pretty much been the standard his whole career. It's hard to dislike the guy.

Alex Seitz-Wald ‏@aseitzwald 37s38 seconds ago
Contrast between Clinton and Trump's VP process is really striking. Brooklyn's is tight, even by professional campaign standards.

Daddy Mook knows what he's doing.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Alex Seitz-Wald ‏@aseitzwald 37s38 seconds ago
Contrast between Clinton and Trump's VP process is really striking. Brooklyn's is tight, even by professional campaign standards.

Daddy Mook knows what he's doing.

Seriously, there's been like 0 leaks on this. Everyone is running around, grasping at wisps of smoke only to discover there's nothing there.

I mean if we're judging qualifications on the campaigns alone then Hillary absolutely deserves the win in November. Trump's camp has been a dumpster fire since day 0.

Say what you want about those books, but they've always been miles above the standard kid's and teen's book choices.

I'm working on my Masters, and my thesis topic (rough) is going to be about "Otherness" as Allegory for Queerness, and Harry Potter is like part of the literary cannon that I'm constructing.

Also, because I love Voldemort. He's so dreamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom