• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I just shit a brick because I had an email from Hillary that said "Join us in Howard"

And I thought it said "Join us with Howard"

And I'm like WHO THE HELL IS HOWARD IS HE MY NEW VEEP DADDY!?

Tim Howard as VP! He can literally save ANYTHING!

Man, all of us sat at home on a Friday night, staring at out phones, praying for something that just won't come.

Feels like high school again right? And college. And my early 20s. And my mid 20s. And my late 20s

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Well, at least I got the democrat right. Had Pence been mentioned at all at the time we did the contest, I would have picked him as more of a wish to have him leave Indiana.

NeoXChaos

Democrats

Senators

Tim Kaine
NeoXChaos
HylianTom
Cesare Borgia
Crayons
Plinko
pigeon
Aaron Strife
chiym1992
Y2Kev
Alcander
TheLostBigBoss
Frank the Great
Farmboy
Box of Kittens
Brinbe
thebloo
HylianHistorian
Grexeno
Aceun
whyamihere
Tubie
Bronx-Man
studyguy
Shalashaska161
HK-47
Necrovex
Veritigo_X
GutsOfThor
Renji_11

We Win.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
That Kaine/Pence debate is setting up to be the worst debate of all time.

CgWGP0T.gif

It makes a lot of sense. I've not commented much...

But among the choices, Kaine was the best choice in case something happens to Hillary.

The only other choice I saw was Perez. As much as I like Warren...what is her foreign policy positions? No way Hillary was going to pick someone who knew so little on foreign policy in this election much like Obama picked Biden (over Kaine) and was looking t experience in this area.

It's a safe pick. It's a good pick. It won't get people super excited but it was probably the right pick for her. I'm fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom