• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugh Huewhatever just compared Trump yet again accusing Ted Cruz's father of killing JFK to LeBron speaking in a post game on how he beat the Warriors

Crocodile

Kaine by all reports actually has a liberal/progressive record. But because he maybe said somethings about banks that weren't "burn them all down" he might be too centrist? Fuck off media.

As an aside, undercutting Trump by selecting a VP who also has a lot of FP experience like Kaine is a argument I've seen that makes sense. We've seen she polls well on "National Security" in general and vs. Trump.

I can see where you're coming from. I honestly think this has more to do with Trump delaying his announcement after the Nice attack than it does with the Munich attack. Hillary and her team don't want to give him any ammo.

I suppose I see that angle. I don't like Trump dictating, even indirectly, the way we should do things though :(

Wow.

@MarkHalperin:

Wow wow wow. #Unity!

I doubt Trump actually does anything but LOL

Hugh Huewhatever just compared Trump yet again accusing Ted Cruz's father of killing JFK to LeBron speaking in a post game on how he beat the Warriors

How old is he? I swear he must be getting senile. He makes no fucking sense half the time nor can he seem to stay on topic.

Jeb Bush received less than 1% of the vote in the GOP primary.

I realize that's not terribly accurate because Jeb dropped out after 3 states. So let's look at those.

2% in Iowa, 10% in NH, 7% in SC.

I'm not sure what clout he has to push Johnson into the debates but I can't imagine it's much.

What percent of the money did he have though? If a significant part of Jeb!'s fundraising team got on board, it would help Johnson significantly.

Iolo

I understand the argument that you need a vice-president who can step in and is qualified. However, I don't think she needs Kaine to burnish her foreign policy credentials, of all things. And, before you need to worry about your vice-president stepping in, you need to actually win.

Fine, It's Kaine

edit: Looks like they determined Munich was one gunman who then killed himself, no gunmen on the loose? Hillary, your move.

edit 2: I don't mean to sound callous. I'm glad the active part of this seems to hopefully be over.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I understand the argument that you need a vice-president who can step in and is qualified. However, I don't think she needs Kaine to burnish her foreign policy credentials, of all things. And, before you need to worry about your vice-president stepping in, you need to actually win.

Fine, It's Kaine

edit: Looks like they determined Munich was one gunman who then killed himself, no gunmen on the loose? Hillary, your move.

It's really weird how it's almost always one gunman.

Effect

No one cares other than Jill Stein supporters. Getting nowhere.

Obviously, I'd like to see the anti-atheist DNC member publicly apologize for his comments though.
Is this more of a DNC issue or a Hillary issue? Today has been rollercoaster of a day on several fronts on top of what happen the the rest of the week and last night. I can't help but get insanely worried here. Especially with it trending on twitter.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Is this more of a DNC issue or a Hillary issue? Today has been rollercoaster of a day on several fronts on top of what happen the the rest of the week and last night. I can't help but get insanely worried here. Especially with it trending on twitter.

no offense but #stillbernie and jill stein fans can trend on twitter.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
who is Hugh Hewitt guy on MSNBC?
he is weird

He's a conservative radio host.

Basically MSNBC got the shit kicked out of it with only liberal hosts and annoying kvetchers like Rachel Maddow (respected journalist covering the DC MADAM case) so they hired a bunch of harpies and liars because that helps them. I think.

Also they hired Nicole Wallace <3

Iolo

This could take a while, depending on how much comforting or arguing Podesta has to do.

Be on the lookout for glum faces.

Crocodile

Trump could pinch a hot loaf on stage and then begin to finger paint with it, and Hewitt would find a way to spin it into gold.

Chris Matthews: "So Trump just killed a small child on live, national TV! Your thoughts?"
Hugh Hewitt: "Well Hillary, Butcher of Benghazi............."

Measley

I would be shocked if it wasn't Kaine.

He's simply too beneficial to her campaign. He pushes Virginia safely into the blue column, has tons of experience, and can speak fluent Spanish.

He can also be the moderate and allow Clinton to veer more left.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!

Just because I'm not technically constitutionally eligible. Pft. Like that would matter. Our Queen knows no laws. LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

It was about consolidating my credit card
Or is that was Clinton wants you to believe?

It's a test. Call back.

I would be shocked if it wasn't Kaine.

He's simply too beneficial to her campaign. He pushes Virginia safely into the blue column, has tons of experience, and can speak fluent Spanish.

He can also be the moderate and allow Clinton to veer more left.

Matthews says that Kaine can spill into North Carolina

getting NC back is a great clincher

I just shit a brick because I had an email from Hillary that said "Join us in Howard"

And I thought it said "Join us with Howard"

And I'm like WHO THE HELL IS HOWARD IS HE MY NEW VEEP DADDY!?

Boke1879

Is there anything damning in this thing yet? If not I feel this won't even register really. News cycle will be VP and DNC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom