• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have him appear on a telemundo, that will end everything.

Oh believe, he will be there pretty much 24/7.

His first tweet?

Senator Tim Kaine ‏@timkaine 2h2 hours ago

Just got off the phone with Hillary. I’m honored to be her running mate. Can’t wait to hit the trail tomorrow in Miami!

His second tweet?

Senator Tim Kaine ‏@timkaine 1h1 hour ago

¡Honrado de ser el candidato a la vicepresidencia de @HillaryClinton! #JuntosSePuede

Also, MY GOD at the professionalism of rolling this pick out. Hillary'social media is on fucking point with this. Compare that to Trump's.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
"Donald Trump Invites Putin to Invade Melania’s Hometown"

Ha

Just saw an interesting point from Vox: Vilsack not being the choice could ultimately point to him running against (and easily defeating) Joni Ernst in a couple years.

itschris

Just for fun, Tim Kaine in 1987:

9jD68L7.jpg

https://twitter.com/BeschlossDC/status/756667344307585024

Hannity says the RNC was at the best any convention has ever been.

Like, I don't think I will enjoy salty tears more than from him come election night.

It's going to be the most luxurious, glorious tears ever.

royalan

Kaine camped out on Latino media

He and Biden tag team the rust belt

The Obamas hit the south and urban areas

Warren wrangle New England

Game over.

Geg

Like, I don't think I will enjoy salty tears more than from him come election night.

This morning Trump said it was the most positive, love-filled convention in history.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I really wish a journalist would simply ask Trump, while Pence isn't there to save his ass: "What's your opinion on NORAD?".

I am certain he has no idea what it is and would sound like a complete fool.

BTW, Clinton's biggest issue in terms of getting votes or turnout isn't, IMO, far left progressives and youth.

IMO, Hillary is progressive enough and Trump is scary enough for that.

Why Kaine helps and where Hillary could use more votes is among Suburban Women. Run the table on these, especially the moderate Republican women that might not vote for Trump, and you're not just looking at a victory, but a thrashing.

I think Kaine is a really good pick for them. Latinos matter in Fla, Nevada, and some others, but not nearly as much as suburban women in swing states and I think Latinos are too motivated by Trump's fascism to stay home, anyway.

itschris

This pick was a dud. Boring, unimaginative and the opposite of bold. I think the Trump candidacy offered her the opportunity to take a chance on her number two and she passed it up. Shame

On the other hand, do you really want to take a bet on a more risky option when there's the potential for a Donald Trump presidency?

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
On the other hand, do you really want to take a bet on a more risky option when there's the potential for a Donald Trump presidency?

I think she needed enthusiasm in her campaign more than stability, which she has in spades. If she picked Warren, booker, or Perez I think she would fire up specific groups. I guess we will find out when she goes on the road with him what sort of reception the ticket gets but I'm very disappointed. From a diversity standpoint too, no lie.

Geraldo Riveria on Hannity talking up Tim Kaine. I love that man.

"He wasn't my first choice, Corey Booker would have been a better choice" - is Geraldo openly voting for Hillary?!

royalan

I mean, if we're going to do this, the correct answer is Brian Sims.

rvccrepbriansims-7966273f7ff12510.jpg

Grrrr

A friend of mine here in Philly keeps getting invited to events where she KNOWS he's going to be, but refuses to bring me as her plus 1 because she's afraid I would act, in her words, "a fool."

Pfft! I can be classy.

2nzuek9.gif

Grrrr

A friend of mine here in Philly keeps getting invited to events where she KNOWS he's going to be, but refuses to bring me as her plus 1 because she's afraid I would act, in her words, "a fool."

Pfft! I can be classy.

2nzuek9.gif

I will legit fight you for him. My bf knows this. :p

Trump is running the campaign the far right has begged republicans to run for more than a decade. This campaign is for all the people who said "how come McCain isn't talking about Rev Wright" or "Romney needs to focus on Benghazi weekly." They got their wish. And when Trump gets stomped I can't wait to hear their excuses.

I'm curious, will Hannity become a supporter of immigration reform again when Trump loses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom