• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I say it all the time, the song they have to play when they have a lot of people watching (not this event) is James Brown's Living in America. You win the election with it.

TheFatOne

Kaine next week has to speak for a good 5-10 min in spanish during his speech. Want to see republicans do the dumb thing and attack him for speaking spanish because they can't help themselves.

royalan

I love this blue the Queen is wearing.

Add's such a bright and sunny flair to the absolute savagery she just unleashed on the GOP convention.

BiggNife

Might be wrong of me, but I feel like DWS should just fall on the sword and step down. She's out soon anyway.

This came out at the worst possible time. It just felt like people were starting to get on the same page, even the worst of hold outs. Now it's like we set back the clock a few months.

I actually DON'T think this came out at the worst possible time.

If this came up the same time as the FBI's verdict on the emails I think it would have hurt a lot more

As it is, the only people I've seen talking about this are hardcore bernie bros looking for another excuse to hate hillary. Mainstream press has been focusing entirely on RNC fallout, the VP pick and the DNC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom