• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Climbing on the horse isn't more productive.

I really hate how "entitlement" has become a bad word.

To be clear, I'm talking about party loyalists of any party. Those who swear fealty to a party or group as if it's a team sport in the name of their entitled ideals.

However, for purely strategic purposes, I'll be a democrat or republican, or any other party member (in name only) if I feel I need to be one in order to bring about effective change, but I can only have that kind of flexibility when I'm not bound to any particularly party.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I don't think he has quite the same bite, but he can definitely cut people while seeming really innocent

Ok, lets be clear. Anne was god tier level at this.

Kaine is A tier at this.

There will never be another Anne Richards (though, her daughter is close)

royalan

Well color me surprised. Kaine's actually doing a good job here. Energetic, and serving up shade with a smile. And he nails a conversational tone.

Woe is me for ever doubting abuela.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
This is totally great. What are people Republidiablosing about? He's folsky. He's telling a story. He doesn't yell (sorry hilldawg). He actually has a good story.

This is fine.

TheFatOne

Dad walked in when he started speaking spanish. Asked who he was so I explained to him he's Clintons vp, and how he learned spanish. That immediately got his attention, and he's willing to vote Clinton on that alone. I wonder how Kaines fluent spanish is going to play with hispanics the next few months. They have to park his ass in the telemundo/univision offices given talk after talk after talk.

To be clear, I'm talking about party loyalists of any party. Those who swear fealty to a party or group as if it's a team sport in the name of their entitled ideals.

However, for purely strategic purposes, I'll be a democrat or republican, or any other party member (in name only) if I feel I need to be one in order to bring about effective change, but I can only have that kind of flexibility when I'm not bound to any particularly party.

You are entitled to your opinion.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Dad walked in when he started speaking spanish. Asked who he was so I explained to him he's Clintons vp, and how he learned spanish. That immediately got his attention, and he's willing to vote Clinton on that alone. I wonder how Kaines fluent spanish is going to play with hispanics the next few months. They have to park his ass in the telemundo/univision offices given talk after talk after talk.

Hes gonna live on spanish language TV.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
YAAAAAAAAAAAS EL REY YAAAAS

er

SIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I can't fuckin wait for the 60 minutes interview!!!

diaspora

Meanwhile, back to Pence:
ii8uvy2uu4ckrk4bvr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom