• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Clinton's argument against Trump's "I can fix everything alone" makes a lot more sense when you think about where she's making it (Miami/Florida).

CCS

Banned
Kaine has the air of a really cool, lovely uncle who's really excited to be taking his nephews and nieces to play soccer.

If Trump actually wins, in 25 years kids will be asking their parents in the fallout bunkers how he got elected and they'll have to explain "well there was kind of a big to-do within the Democratic Party and also people were really mad Hillary Clinton had e-mails on a private server, and some of them had some classified information?.. and.. well..." and then their voice just trails off into mystified silence.

pigeon

Banned
I expect it to be a factor during the convention and a protest issue for a lot of Bernie delegates.

Bernie has complete control over that at the convention, though. It's one thing to be mad and yell but you can't actually do anything in the convention if you're supporting Bernie Sanders and he doesn't want there to be trouble.

You have no idea how much a white dude busting out Spanish helps in canvassing, I've done it a bunch in Florida.

I can't imagine how much better it will be coming from a VP.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Tim Kaine is Anne Richards.

He can seem like a really nice guy while fucking your shit up.

Never really heard Kaine deliver this kind of speech.. he's going to be powerful on the trail doing just this.

Tim Kaine is Anne Richards.

He can seem like a really nice guy while fucking your shit up.

Never really heard Kaine deliver this kind of speech.. he's going to be powerful on the trail doing just this.

I don't think he has quite the same bite, but he can definitely cut people while seeming really innocent

Tuned in. My mom is watching, doesn't know him

She immediately loves him, starting his intro in Spanish made him super sympathetic according to my mom

She values knowing languages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom